Do you lose saved Deadpool points if you cycle him?

Jorit
Jorit Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
So I am getting close to the point where *** Deadpool will be max champed level.

If I wanted to cycle him out and start leveling him, does anyone know if you lose your saved whale points?

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    I can't say 100% but I'm pretty confident saying no.
    I have two rostered right now a L265 and a L40 not to 13 covers yet.
    I just did a match with each and looked at their taco values and they were the same.
    This tells me it's likely a unique variable that exists outside of any particular version.

Now it might be possible that if you delete your old one first, that wipes the value to 0, but based on what I'm seeing you should be safe rostering the new one, then deleting the old. 

if you try it let us all know.  I have no plans to delete mine till I have second one at 266.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    IIRC, you can also gain DP Points from a match using 4Pool, even tho he doesn't have anything to use them on. That would tend to indicate further that they're not linked to the specific Character.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    IIRC, you can also gain DP Points from a match using 4Pool, even tho he doesn't have anything to use them on. That would tend to indicate further that they're not linked to the specific Character.

I do Believe you recall incorrectly. Only Redpool generates Deadpool Points.
  • TPF Alexis
    I'll try to remember to check it out this afternoon, after my resupply drops.
  • TPF Alexis
    You are correct. My memory was faulty. It does have to be 3Pool.
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    100% sure the points stay. Sold my 266. My 176 has maxed whale points. Disclaimer- my new one was on roster before I sold the old, not sure if selling then recruiting the new changes things