Bonus hero bug

corytutor
corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
Has anyone else seen a sharp decline in bonus heros since anniversary? I was raking in bonus covers daily. Now i can count on 3 fingers how many ive gotten since anniversary start. 

Double iso is cool and all but id rather have my covers and xp

Comments

• SkadenFrudee
    SkadenFrudee Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    RNGesus is fickle. 
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Most of the heroes in Anniversary came from vaults which don't have a bonus hero mechanic.
  • corytutor
    That doesnt account for multiple heroics and elites everyday. 
  • corytutor
    I just pulled a standard for a bh right after posting this lololol. #4 for anniversary. 

Still pretty weak. I can get that many in a day most times. 
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had two 5* bonus pulls during anniversary, one 4* bonus pull that I remember, and a double handful of 3* bonus pulls.

Seems fine to me.
  • corytutor
    Lucky you
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    corytutor said:
    I just pulled a standard for a bh right after posting this lololol. #4 for anniversary. 

Still pretty weak. I can get that many in a day most times. 
    corytutor said:
    Lucky you
    I think you were the lucky one to have so much BH in a day... The most majority of players have an average of 3 or 4 BH a week.
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    I have noticed a sharp drop too. 40pack was giving 4-7, now 0 to 3 max out of 10 buys. 
  • corytutor
    Well its likely im farther along than many people also D4ni13
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled a 3* BH from an elite yesterday I think. Maybe one 4* BH during Anniversary.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    corytutor said:
    Well its likely im farther along than many people also D4ni13

How many (non-vault) tokens do you pull per day?

Barring any 10/40-packs, you can expect 1 BH per 20 pulls.

• animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    My pull rate seemed to go up during anniversary. It's just RNG luck of the draw.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Last 5* BH was... August 24.

Man, that's depressing.
  • corytutor
    Star

Honestly ive never counted. So far today ive pulled around 30? But half of those were anniversary rewards. Im also only halfway through my mpq day. And i buy the 100 hp heroic everyday as well. 

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Less BH lately, but I chalk that up to most of my pulls lately coming from vaults. I've probably had several from the usual sources, but I just don't keep track of how frequently they happen.
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    I used to be in bonus hero heaven.  Now it seems I can't to get a bonus hero to save my life.  I find that I have gotten more 5* bonus heroes than 4*.  Sometimes 3s but it has slowed down drastically.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    3* BH I do fairly well with - only takes a week or less usually when I make a dupe BH to getting covered again.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I don’t track my pulls closely. However, I set Gambit as my only 3* BH as soon as he come off ‘New’ status. He was at 1/1/1 (I think) then. He’s now a level 176 champ, and I have a dupe at 0/0/5. Almost all of those covers were from BH. 
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seems contrary to me. Since I've set Gambit as my only 3* BH I have got one cover..... And there were lots of 3* pulled from heroics and elite :( RNGesus at his best