Repetitiveness - Which one you like more?

Renler
Renler Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
Like others I too dislike the endless node grinding and besides Simulator the same opponents in PVE. One year ago I came across MPQ. Before this I liked to play another 3-Match Gem: Best Fiends. Since MPQ was much more addicting I dropped BF. But also I don't have the time to play both games. Maybe MPQ requires more time? Well...I reinstalled BF. A lot has changed since then but one particular thing stayed like the walls of Jericho: The sometimes super difficult levels. If you thought RNGesus doesn't like you in MPQ...go to this game...or candy crush or anything similar. There it's really pure luck wether you pass a level or not because it totally depends on what is coming down next. Having the right set of chars in BF is of course imporant but even though I found myself playing the SAME LEVEL over and over one again for one hour until all my lifes were gone. And then I remembered: Yeah, that was the reason, why I uninstalled it.

So that's what I just wanted to tell. Whenever you think again..uaaahhh again the same node grinding...remember: In other games you put in the same amount of time and don't get any further.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Renler said:
    Like others I too dislike the endless node grinding and besides Simulator the same opponents in PVE. One year ago I came across MPQ. Before this I liked to play another 3-Match Gem: Best Fiends. Since MPQ was much more addicting I dropped BF. But also I don't have the time to play both games. Maybe MPQ requires more time? Well...I reinstalled BF. A lot has changed since then but one particular thing stayed like the walls of Jericho: The sometimes super difficult levels. If you thought RNGesus doesn't like you in MPQ...go to this game...or candy crush or anything similar. There it's really pure luck wether you pass a level or not because it totally depends on what is coming down next. Having the right set of chars in BF is of course imporant but even though I found myself playing the SAME LEVEL over and over one again for one hour until all my lifes were gone. And then I remembered: Yeah, that was the reason, why I uninstalled it.

So that's what I just wanted to tell. Whenever you think again..uaaahhh again the same node grinding...remember: In other games you put in the same amount of time and don't get any further.
    Except, in other games, you don't have characters you need to get to 13/13 to Make progress.
    World of a difference.