Feature suggestion: A new kind of "color booster".

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
Wouldn't it be OK if we were offered a new kind of booster to apply before the battles that manipulates the start-up board like so:

Apply boost to get 5% more (chosen color) tiles at start-up.
This can increase up to 25% if you add another 4 of the same booster.

Of course we could also have a negative verison that DECREASES a chosen color. I'd pay occasional 100 hero points to have a start-up board with fewer black tiles when I have to fight against Vulture.

Comments

• White_Deth
    White_Deth Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Id go for that. I noticed along time ago that the starting board especially favors the ais colours a great deal of the time :/
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,605 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe make them trades? +5% Yellow -5% Red as a single boost? Like a strategic drawback? (you'd absolutely take that one with IM40, but maybe not with 3Cyke, you know?)

Something like that, or "X turns increased drop rate" where new tiles that fall are more likely to be that color (too powerful to do that for an entire match, especially for longer waves or a boss fight, but it's another way to boost the odds early on, and rewards strategy that pushes for quick cascades at the start of a match).

I'd dig it. New boosts would be a way to inject some freshness into a stale element as well as putting a new spin on the entire game. (team-ups could use something like that too, be a good place to add in smaller characters, like giving us access to Crystal/Karnak team-ups we can acquire somehow? but that's a conversation for another thread).