Alpha Wolves Currently Recruiting 20/20

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
We are the Alpha Wolves and are looking for a few players to add to our strong pack!

Rules are as follows if you want to join up
- Must play daily
- Must have at least 3 characters level 85+
- Must be able to score at least 700 in PvP events
- Looking for 8000+ points in Season 1
- Looking for 16000+ points in Oscorp Heroic
- Would prefer if you could also be active in chat or on the forums at least to let us know if you will be away for a few days

If you are interested give us a howl!

Comments

• Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Options
    Hey, I'm interested if you're still open! Just hit 5000 in season one, and regularly finish around top 25 in pvp. Working on transitioning to 3*, "Luda" in game.
    41k in simulator!
  • Unknown
    Options
    We are still open if you want to join, go for it icon_e_wink.gif
    Ludaa wrote:
    Hey, I'm interested if you're still open! Just hit 5000 in season one, and regularly finish around top 25 in pvp. Working on transitioning to 3*, "Luda" in game.
    41k in simulator!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I play every day, can normally easily do 400 pts in pvp, have 11k right now in the sumulator event, and have 2429 in the season 1 event right now.

The only problem is that I don't have 3 lvl 85 characters. I have 2 85s, and then a lvl 74 and 59 that are both maxed on covers that I'm working to 85.

Think I could get in?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi. I'm interested in joining your alliance. I meet all of the requirements you have listed. I have wolverine and obw for 2* at lvl 85. A Spider-Man lvl 89 and a few 3* at the 70 range. I'm fairly busy but I can meet your conditions no problem. My user name is "Laserlion".
  • Unknown
    Options
    We are currently at capacity, I apologise to all who applied after we filled up but I will keep your names in the file if spaces open up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Rampage Knight has been missing for quite some time now. icon_e_sad.gif

Click the signature to see our spreadsheet
    |
    |
    |
    V
  • Unknown
    Options
    Starting to turn into a top 50 alliance, good work everyone
  • Unknown
    Options
    Final points for Top Gun

Jakal 1126
    xdeathtouchx 1038
    Diegolc 1000
    celciusdj 966
    Shawnbus1 964
    Fsdre 929
    Artless 916
    Kappei 876
    Orangecrush 851
    Luda 850
    dunn_noble 761
    x6-724 710
    Dallinor 688
    BenjiBoi 533
    Zanga 509
    Magokill 506
    Max-32 497
    NecroticDragon 390
    darkblanco 325
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have had it with this game. I've been on the verge of rage quitting this game for quite some time now. All the things I liked about MPQ are being taken away and replaced by mechanics that makes playing so uncomfortable that it makes me want to spend more money on it. I spent $30 to buy HP on this game thinking that it would be a wise decision. "Maybe this will help me get ahead in the game and it's a way to give back to the developers", I thought to myself. It did help me get ahead of my friends who were toting level 60 2-star teams. But then things got worse.

Before I delve into the pits of anguish, I would like to point out the good traits of the game. It is highly enjoyable as it had taken our sweetly beloved Bejeweled and combined it with our favorite heroes and villains from Marvel. Marvel Puzzle Quest has the challenging aspect of a puzzle game, the excitement and fun of RPG, and the TCG's appeal to collect all the covers. The new content that the developers are pushing out are amazing.

I found the game highly addictive from the very start. My friend, JC, introduced it to me back in early February and I have been playing for 507 hours to date. At first I would play about 1 hour a day. I envied how much covers JC already had. He has played a total of 50 hrs back then and he was already building a 2* team. I am very competitive and this pushed me to play as much as I can whenever possible to catch up with my friend. I lessened the time I took to study in advance and focused it on creating a 2* roster. The classes that I took were relatively easy for me; I wouldn't put too much effort and I'd get great marks. Gradually, I cut classes to play this game because I thought "Hey, I can catch up next meeting." Then, on some days, I would stay at home, skip all my classes, and play all day. I have spent so much time on this game that I lost all the time I have allotted to prepare my thesis proposal. But don't worry, I managed to pass all my subjects and submitted an acceptable thesis proposal. Of course, all my shortcomings in school are in no way the game's fault nor am I blaming it for them. I should have known better and managed my time properly.

I would love to point out all the negative things about this game but I realize that it's already here on forums. Everyone who plays it competitively as we do has already experienced the ordeals and challenges I've been through. I'm just tired of being suckerpunched by crazy cascades when I clearly had the upperhand but I still lost. I'm tired of how I gain the same amount of Iso-8 as newcomers are getting. I am so sick of the nerfs and changes that make the game so much more difficult than it already is. I have spent a considerable amount of time and I get nothing out of it. I don't get recognition for this. This isn't a game like DotA or LoL which I can use to bond with friends. I can't make money out of it either, in fact it takes money and precious time away from me. Numerous people have already quit and I regret not doing it much earlier. Two weeks have passed since my summer vacation and I have accomplished absolutely nothing, except gain a couple of pounds for lying in bed all day playing MPQ. Sure I got a pretty nice roster out of it, but how is it supposed to get me ahead in life? I'm terribly sorry if I let out my frustrations and suffering here. I just wanted you guys to know why I'm leaving.

So, this serves as my resignation letter from the alliance. I've had so much fun with you guys. You've all been great teammates. This alliance has grown a lot since it started over a month ago and I have to say I'm proud to be a part of it. Alpha Wolves is probably the reason why I have lasted this long. I don't want to derail your chances to get Uber Daken so I won't leave until you find a suitable replacement for me. Also, I'm leaving this behind.. Think of it what you will but that could possibly be a solution to a particular problem. A special shout out to Jakal, Kappei and CelciusDJ. Good luck to all your future endeavors wolves!

P.S. if you want to continue the spreadsheets, I can transfer the ownership, just give me the gmail account of the person who's taking over. Or you could just make a copy on your google drive and continue from there. Also, I'll be signing in at least once a day to see what's going on or you could add me in Steam, same username as my IGN. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Options
    Only been a week or so with you, but I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I understand your frustration though. The ride up to max 2*'s is super addicting and rewarding, then they punch you in the gut and dangle the next level out in front of you to chase after. I've finally gotten over the "should I spend more money?" stage and decided to just play the long game. This game could get absolutely corrupt in a month or two, who knows. Go have some fun with your summer, man.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for being part of this alliance noble! You were one of our most dedicated and I never had any regrets making you a commander. Wish you all the best with your studies and if there was some sort of wall of honor for the alliance your name wouldn't feel out of place
  • Unknown
    Options
    I need a strong alliance. As of 4:40 PST on May 12th I'm at 9225 for s1 and 5853 for Oscorp. Been lazy with Oscorp, but I'm sure I can crank out 8k if prompted to. I score top 5 in all my pvp brackets except one where I got lazy, always 1k-1400 points. Running 141 Spider, 141 CMag, 141 Punisher.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Citizen wrote:
    I need a strong alliance. As of 4:40 PST on May 12th I'm at 9225 for s1 and 5853 for Oscorp. Been lazy with Oscorp, but I'm sure I can crank out 8k if prompted to. I score top 5 in all my pvp brackets except one where I got lazy, always 1k-1400 points. Running 141 Spider, 141 CMag, 141 Punisher.

Hi, I know my alliance would like to have you as a member. I'm the one who's leaving so I think you may be the one we're looking for. I've got 8500+ points in Season 1 and we're ranked 81 so if you replace me, they'll gain a couple of ranks up. I remember having you in my bracket in Top Gun, so I know you'll be great. You can apply in-game, I'll notify the remaining commanders in the alliance.
  • Rockabilly Zombie
    Rockabilly Zombie Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Daily player looking for an alliance. Heres my roster:
    MPQ
    -2* OBW-lvl 85
    -2* Thor-lvl 85
    -2* Ares-lvl 85
    -2* Wolverine-lvl 85
    -2* Cap-lvl 77 with enough covers for 85
    -2* Moonstone-lvl 77 with enough covers for 85
    -2* Storm-lvl 77 with enough covers for 85
    -2* Daken-lvl 69
    -3* Hulk-lvl 59
    -4* Wolverine-lvl 46
    -1* Iron Man-lvl 50
    -3* Ragnarok-lvl 41
    -1* Venom-lvl 40
    -3* Loki-lvl 38
    -3* Dr Doom-lvl 53
    -2* Magneto-lvl 52 with enough covers for 85
    -2* Hawkeye-lvl 31 with enough covers for 85
    -3* Black Widow-lvl 30
    -3* Human Torch-lvl 28
    -3* Spidey-lvl 28
    -3* Thor-lvl 28
    -3* Cap-lvl 25
    -3* Magneto-lvl 20
    -3* Psylocke-lvl 18
    -3* The Hood-lvl 18
    -3* Black Panther-lvl 18
    -3* DD-lvl 15
    -3* Falcon-lvl 18
    -3* Iron Man-lvl 18
    -3* Punisher-lvl 18
    -3* Wolverine-lvl 15
    -1* Storm-lvl 8 with enough covers to max
    -1* Black Widow-lvl 8 with enough covers to max
    -1* Jugg-lvl 1 with enough covers to max
  • Unknown
    Options
    Citizen wrote:

Hi, I know my alliance would like to have you as a member. I'm the one who's leaving so I think you may be the one we're looking for. I've got 8500+ points in Season 1 and we're ranked 81 so if you replace me, they'll gain a couple of ranks up. I remember having you in my bracket in Top Gun, so I know you'll be great. You can apply in-game, I'll notify the remaining commanders in the alliance.

Ok, thanks for the tip =)
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello,

I am kind of active player with nice roster pun 141 lvl, lcap 104lvl, bw/thor/psy/wolv 85 lvl an so on.
    Usually in event I acquire 700 points. In this season 1 i accumulated 4500 points ( however I lost many points because my phone broke down for week and most likely due to that was kicked from previous alliance).
    I would like to join such big and nice looking alliance. If I meet requirements I would gladly join
    In game nick: sliopka
  • Unknown
    Options
    Alliance Update***

We currently have a handful of applicants who would like to join us and are on reasonable points that could get us back into the top 100 in Season 1 again. Noble's spot was given away to the wrong person but I have contacted customer support with a request to remove the newest player so we can join up someone who applied through the proper channels and meets our requirements.

Could I ask that other commanders in our alliance please not approve new commanders without asking the rest of us first. And could I also ask that some of our members who are only focusing on Oscorp to put a little more into Season 1 since that seems to be where we are falling off a little. Thanks.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Current Priority is top 150 in Oscorp. Lets get that Daken!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bumping this thread for visibility.

Even if we're currently full, we're still looking for one person to complete our pack! So if you're not in an alliance right now, or want to join us fellow wolves, post your current Season 1 and Heroic Oscorp scores down here and send a PM to me or CelciusDJ. We'll contact you as soon as we can!