Danger Room Hazard Tiles

Options
Are these meant to count as defensive team tiles?  Because that's dumb.  Enemy Hawkeye, Carol, and anything that benefits from countdown tiles are getting a huge boost, but only on the AI side and not the player side...

Comments

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It would be nice if the hazard tiles were counted as neutral countdowns, or even set the ownership based on whose turn they entered the board on.  As it is, it offers a huge advantage to the defensive team.

I guess it is a small consolation that while it causes me difficulty on offence, my defensive team will get the same benefit.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    These would be more interesting if they appeared on both the player and enemy side, and if there were also some with negative effects for the owning player, or more unpredictable ones, such as redistributing colored AP into randomly selected pools...
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dayv said:
    These would be more interesting if they appeared on both the player and enemy side, and if there were also some with negative effects for the owning player, or more unpredictable ones, such as redistributing colored AP into randomly selected pools...
    Of course, "interesting" effects nearly always increase randomness, which is worse for the player.
  • dstann
    dstann Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    Just did the danger room PVP and at higher points it did seem a bit unfair for the enemy carol to buff their tiles from danger room hazard tiles.