A suggestion for a PvP event restricted to character level

Options
I'm still a baby player and new to this forum, so this may have been suggested long ago and discussed to death, but I can't find it...

Among my roster, which includes champed 2-stars and multi-powered 3-stars, I have several Level 70 4-star characters with a single power each and would like to play them against similar characters.  It's difficult to do that in PvP, as either the same ugly beatsticks keep showing up: Lvl 270 Green Goblin, Jean Grey, Thanos, Dr Strange, Medusa, etc, OR a handful of brand-new 1-stars like a Storm with 150 HP, etc. which are too easily beaten.

Would it be interesting to try an event where the level of play which the player chooses has a level cap for the characters?  For example, "Level 1" has a cap of Level 30 for any characters chosen; any others in your roster are locked, just as such characters are locked in the Deadpool Daily.  "Level 2" has a cap of Level 60 for the characters.  I might sign up for "Level 3" to test out my 4-star characters against others capped at Level 90.  That way these characters could have an interesting skirmish against some similar ones, while the big beatsticks are all fighting each other on the higher levels.

I think this would be a more friendly approach for rookie players with small rosters, and an interesting companion to the existing SHIELD Simulator.  Is anyone else interested in this idea?