Accused of cheating and account sandboxed, any help

Here is what has happened :-

Around three months ago I gave my old phone to my younger brother since I upgraded my phone to a S7 Edge, and have not played the game since as I've been busy working only to notice that when I logged in I was kicked out of my alliance and to contact customer support.

The only thing I can think of is my younger idiot of a brother screwed with my account.

The issue I'm having is being told :- 

"Please keep in mind that any action taken on an account is the player's responsibility. This includes any unauthorized activities that have been performed with your device that may or may not have violated the Terms of Service. Due to the nature of this request, we are unable to provide support for this issue."

Keep in mind I'm one of those players who was on like day 800 something and spent over £500 at least on the game and VIP.

Just curious if anyone else had similar issues and can offer advice, I don't fancy having to start from scratch and it's hardly fair to have me do that knowing my track record and investment of time, effort, and money.

Would appreciate anyone else's help, I'm totally out of options.

Tagged:

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds like the best course of action is to beat the tinykitty out of your brother until he pays you back over £500.

If your brother cheated using your account, then it's on you for allowing that to happen.  

Kinda surprised this happened at all though, the rumor is they let cheaters get away scott free all the time.  Only other thing I can suggest is pleading to @Brigby, he's been able to help with support issues before.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    General advice: when you give your phone away, even to family, maybe wipe the thing so they can set it up as their own new device?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also, next time, try saying it was your evil twin, and attach a photo of yourself with a paper goatee.
  • ACE121MAN
    ACE121MAN Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Man tell me about it @broll there are so many genuine cheaters out there who get away with stuff, I wouldn't even know where to begin to cheat on this dang game, I know it's all tracked on servers so it's useless. I know one thing if it was hacked or messed with it was either my brother or someone else using my account somehow.

From my research into this trying to get my account back I have discovered to even cheat on this game you would need to root your phone which mine is not so to me that would mean someone somehow got access to my account and used it without my knowledge on a rooted device or something.

This I can prove (my phone is not rooted and never has been) by screenshots etc...

Would really appreciate the help from @Brigby with this issue, as I really have invested a ton of time, money and effort into this game.

Pretty much every one of my heroes are maxed champions so me cheating is a pretty crazy thing to do.
  • ACE121MAN
    Haha @Dayv, fortunately for me it was not my evil twin lol, and the thing is I can even prove that I was not the one to access my game because the I.P's and account Google Play accounts shouldn't match, either way I'm sure for someone who's done over 800 days around 5 years or so of playing the game clean, and spends money and has a ton of maxed out heroes there's gotta be a chance right.
  • ACE121MAN
    P.s @broll the money spent does not bother me as much as me having to start from scratch and top up all my heroes again, that's just nerve-racking pain in the butt, I'm sure you know what I mean.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    ACE121MAN said:
    I'm sure for someone who's done over 800 days around 5 years or so of playing the game clean
    If you played for 5 year in 800 days of a game that's only been out for 4 years then you just hacked the time space continuum, no wonder you were banned...
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi @ACE121MAN. I'm sorry to hear there might have been a misunderstanding...or your younger brother really doesn't want you to play MPQ anymore.

Regardless, would you mind sending me a private message with your support ticket reference number? I'd be happy to take a look at it when I can, to see if there is anything I can do to help.
  • ACE121MAN
    broll said:
    ACE121MAN said:
    I'm sure for someone who's done over 800 days around 5 years or so of playing the game clean
    If you played for 5 year in 800 days of a game that's only been out for 4 years then you just hacked the time space continuum, no wonder you were banned...
    Lol @broll I was giving a rough amount of days and I haven't played in the last three months because of this issue as I didn't want to complicate the issue more for support.
  • ACE121MAN
    Thanks a ton for responding @Brigby appreciate it and have sent you a PM. I hope you can help me not have to start from scratch.
  • ACE121MAN
    Hi @Brigby just making sure you'd not got busy and forgot. Thanks 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi @ACE121MAN. I have replied to your message, and you should have received it by today.
  • ACE121MAN
    Thanks a ton @Brigby appreciate the message, have replied back.
  • ACE121MAN
    Hey @Brigby just making sure you'd seen my last message i sent you  thanks.