Mindless ones

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
Anyone else feel like fighting in a clay pit with these guys? Especially if you bring C4ge and Strang3, the animations never seem to stop. Why does the attack tile animation have to be so annoyingly slow?

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    At least they're not teamed with Moonstone.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've been bringing Gambit to overwrite their start-of-match tiles. Helps a lot even though he's only at 3/3/3.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,306 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Putting this here:  what teams have you used for E5 on Plan G?  Nova+symbiote+ mindless one. I have all 4*s champed except lockjaw, yondu, and howard.  No really usable 5's for this node.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Putting this here:  what teams have you used for E5 on Plan G?  Nova+symbiote+ mindless one. I have all 4*s champed except lockjaw, yondu, and howard.  No really usable 5's for this node.

Medusa & Strange has been doing the job for me.
  • bluewolf
    edited October 2017
    Options
    bluewolf said:

Medusa & Strange has been doing the job for me.
    I should have said SCL9...?

Edit:  Medusa and Carol have gotten me through 3 clears so far. Barely.  If Surfer weren't boosted, forget it.  At least he's a meat shield.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3 of these things together are about as bad as Maggia muscles :s
  • zaku
    zaku Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Elektra and Strang3 make very short work of mindless ones. Bring Blad3, wolverine or his spawn for maximum pain. Same thing with muscles
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Gambit & Blade have been fun. Gambit powers up Blade pretty quickly with Stacked Deck and because Blade's red is a passive, Gambit doesn't block it.
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Carol & C&D in cl9. Also IM40 & Vulture could work but you need to have 6 black in the first 2 turns or else.
  • bluewolf
    Options
    Beer40 said:
    I saw the title of this post and thought it was about Forum users...very disappointed to see it be about game play  :D
    If you wait long enough you may be pleased (?) with the comments that show up.

Thanks for the suggestions!  The first tip should probably be "use boosts."  ;)
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sometimes when I play at night, I nod off in the middle of lengthy animations.  Some of those characters should come with a warning, but it's already a bad idea to play MPQ while operating heavy machinery.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Calnexin said:
    Sometimes when I play at night, I nod off in the middle of lengthy animations.  Some of those characters should come with a warning, but it's already a bad idea to play MPQ while operating heavy machinery.
    Hahahahaha.... I've fallen asleep numerous times during the opponents turn because the animations take so damn long.....
  • BigMike182
    BigMike182 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    It could be worse: Mindless Ones teamed up with Carnage.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Or Mindless one with Cardusa...... *shudders typing this*
  • bluewolf
    Options
    MPQ:  Play 'til you pass out from boredom.  

Pro tip:  down 3ambit first to avoid sooo many animations.
  • BigMike182
    BigMike182 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    Or Mindless one with Cardusa...... *shudders typing this*
    AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
  • JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Options
    bluewolf said:

3strange is boosted, so him 3gambit(i have 3 in black) plus 4blade with focus on Nova cut through them fairly quickly.