The strongest colours

Demanufacture69
Demanufacture69 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
i maybe a little late to realising this but noticed that the colour system on the side of the covers go from their strongest colour and then there second and third..... an example is with the captian america models....their colours show as yellow, red and and blue. Ive been using this since to determine the skills that benifit from the characters strongest powers....escpically with carol daners passive in PVP

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's almost always true, but not for some of the older characters. There's about 10 3* characters, and 1* Venom, who do not follow this pattern.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's almost always true, but not for some of the older characters. There's about 10 3* characters, and 1* Venom, who do not follow this pattern.
    Such as Beast
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Heck, I remember when classic Magneto and GSBW had match damage that didn't correspond with the colors of their powers. It was super annoying. I think cmags had high purple match damage instead of yellow. It was theorized at the time that match damage carried up from prior versions, so 3-star mags had match damage that corresponded with 2-star mags' primary colors; 3-star Widow inherited 1-star Widow's match damage; etc...
  • Demanufacture69
    Demanufacture69 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Oh i didnt know that happened in the beginning. I hope i was right about the newer ones....the 1* venom looks right though but i also then noticed looking in that both spiderman and loki are others. Didnt all these 3*s have 2powers to begin with? I heard a couple had right at the start and rememeber 2* bullseye having only 2 colours
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, some of the villains only had 2 colors for covers, so they had a lower max level. Doom, Loki, Rags, Daken, Bullseye...
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh i didnt know that happened in the beginning. I hope i was right about the newer ones....the 1* venom looks right though but i also then noticed looking in that both spiderman and loki are others. Didnt all these 3*s have 2powers to begin with? I heard a couple had right at the start and rememeber 2* bullseye having only 2 colours
    1* Venom's strongest color is Green; he doesn't even have a Green power. :)

No, that's not the only reason. Beast always had 3 powers, for example. It was just an old thing they used to do, that they no longer do (but can't fix, for reasons).
  • matthatter
    matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Honestly, I'd like to see on the character selection screen what their strongest colo(u)r is given the quantity of abilities out there now that have special interactions w/ strongest colo(u)r.