LF FB friends for ISO share

Puritas
Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
Came back to the game a couple weeks ago, none of my FB friends still play.
Looking for 3 people who also cap at 3 people to share ISO with :) PM me your fb url if interested

Comments

• Puritas
    Myself and one other have 2 open slots, so if anyone has an empty friendlist and plays daily we could rack up a lot of ISO :)

I'm surprised there isn't a general thread for this going anymore!
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2017
    It's because FB rewards have been broken for a long time now. I switched to a game only account and I only get a tenth of what I got before and most of my "friends" do play the game. There's one alliance mate of mine that receives my rewards but I don't receive his. 
  • Puritas
    mexus said:
    Puritas said:
    Myself and one other have 2 open slots, so if anyone has an empty friendlist and plays daily we could rack up a lot of ISO :)

I'm surprised there isn't a general thread for this going anymore!
    Define "a lot of ISO"!
    More than the 0 you'd get for not sharing!

Although if it's not working I guess it's also 0 :(
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    So how does creating the fake account and using it work? I created one, but I have no idea which Facebook account my game is linking to (assuming my real one) because it doesn't prompt to ask me which one I want to connect to...

Any help is appreciated, I would like to get in on this reward sharing.
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2017
    Beer40 said:
    So how does creating the fake account and using it work? I created one, but I have no idea which Facebook account my game is linking to (assuming my real one) because it doesn't prompt to ask me which one I want to connect to...

@Beer40 you have to make sure that mpq isn't linked to your personal account by going into the settings/account settings/apps/Facebook logins and make sure mpq isn't still connected to it. Then log out of your personal fb and log into your game fb. Go into mpq and reconnect to fb by use your game account as the profile to back up to. Just make sure you have ss's of your mpq roster in case something messes up. 
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    Beer40 said:

@Beer40 you have to make sure that mpq isn't linked to your personal account by going into the settings/account settings/apps/Facebook logins and make sure mpq isn't still connected to it. Then log out of your personal fb and log into your game fb. Go into mpq and reconnect to fb by use your game account as the profile to back up to. Just make sure you have ss's of your mpq roster in case something messes up. 
    Thanks! I have created an account "Bob Fisher", born January 1, 1985 (no idea why I went with that, but whatever). Anyone who wants to add me and share rewards is welcome.

Edit: My profile pic is a MPQ logo. Bob Fisher seems to be a pretty common name LOL