Crash with Squirrel Girl Unavailable?

The Finn
The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
For today's Crash I can complete every node except for the last one which shows as Unavailable.  With newly covered DD I'd like to fight her--any ideas on why it's disabled?  Thanks!

Comments

• The Finn
    Umm yes.  Is it only available once per period? is that a recent change?  I remember being able to do crash daily?  Or maybe I'm just an old man with a bad memory--it's been a long time since I last played.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Previously, the Crash was only available every 5th day, for 24 hours. You played it then, or you missed it. Now (for a while now, I forget how long exactly) it's available for 5 days in a row, but you can only play it once.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    It used to be that the node only appeared once every 5 days. Now it stays there for all 5 days, but becomes unavailable if you beat it. 

There was one week where there was a daily crash, "Crash of the Mad Titan". I think it was around when Thanos was released and you fought him every day with a different character for an LT in his release store. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, as far as I remember this was the only time the crash was playable daily.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    mohio said:
    It used to be that the node only appeared once every 5 days. Now it stays there for all 5 days, but becomes unavailable if you beat it. 

There was one week where there was a daily crash, "Crash of the Mad Titan". I think it was around when Thanos was released and you fought him every day with a different character for an LT in his release store. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, as far as I remember this was the only time the crash was playable daily.
    Yeah, that was in December. That was separate from DDQ, though. 
  • The Finn
    Ah got it thanks all!
  • White_Deth
    White_Deth Posts: 63 Match Maker
    I just beat her with a lvl 131 DD using match dmg boosts lol