Apocalypse Bug

Had an issue with the Apocalypse fight, specifically the Famine horseman tile. One of the death countdowns reached zero before I could remove it so I lost my 4cyke. On that same turn I got 9 red AP so the Famine tile should have been removed but it stayed on the board no matter how much red AP I got.

Comments

• Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Losing your Cyclops likely changed what your strongest color was, so it may have changed the Famine ability.
    Did you select the tile and read the description to see what color it was targeting?
    Were you still losing 1 red AP each turn, or did it start stealing another color?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Losing your Cyclops likely changed what your strongest color was, so it may have changed the Famine ability.
    Did you select the tile and read the description to see what color it was targeting?
    Were you still losing 1 red AP each turn, or did it start stealing another color?
    This sounds like the likely culprit to me.
  • torin101
    torin101 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Pretty sure it still said red when I checked it, but it probably didn't update itself.
  • donpidgeon
    donpidgeon Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    This happened to me: I lost my main guy, color switched to a color I had lots AP in, famine disappeared directly.

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This happened to me: I lost my main guy, color switched to a color I had lots AP in, famine disappeared directly.

I actually posited a deliberate strategy for this, but this ended up being one of the easier horsemen to remove so it wasn't needed... bring Gwenpool or 4* Punisher, collect that character's strongest color, and then fire her black or his green to stun/throw the rest of the team.