What the heck is going on?

bk1234
bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
We’ve seen scores tonight at +1 and +11 max possible points and players with perfect scores coming up as -8. What is going on?  See link. 

https://imgur.com/a/vvEF0

Comments

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's usually a glitch in the matrix. It happens when they change something.
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Get our resident cat expert to analyze the glitch.

@Sarahschmara
  • Lagartha
    Lagartha Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Chiquezzi is now at the top with 116. 
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    That does seem strange! While I am grateful you brought this anomaly to my attention @Ohboy I am disappointed that there are no cats here. 
  • bk1234
    Lagartha said:
    Chiquezzi is now at the top with 116. 

I want one of those +4 bonus decks. 
  • bk1234
    That does seem strange! While I am grateful you brought this anomaly to my attention @Ohboy I am disappointed that there are no cats here. 
    https://goo.gl/images/W4PQA7
  • bk1234
    Here is the Chiquezzi Leaderboard 

https://imgur.com/a/L5WcV
  • MDsupa
    MDsupa Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2017
    ok good i'm not the only one.  i got 101 points.  even though I haven't lost a round.  only lost 4 points on 2ndary and i'm rank 37th.  yeah that Chiquezzi guy is 116 in my bracket. 

Hmm how am I missing 11 points when I haven't lost.  some of those SOmething Went Wrong glitch at the start of the match probably stole my points...    seriously.
  • bk1234
    MDsupa said:
    ok good i'm not the only one.  i got 101 points.  even though I haven't lost a round.  only lost 4 points on 2ndary and i'm rank 37th.  yeah that Chiquezzi guy is 116 in my bracket
    You should be at 108 then -- one of my coalition-mates is missing 8 points. 
  • MDsupa
    MDsupa Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    ah the misisng 8 points.. thanks.  bug..
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Please FIX the game guys. I am so frustrated right now. I was not able to start three of my last four games and they were all counted as losses. Same goes to others from my coalition and across the board. 

@Brigby @LakeStone @Cthulhu - transition problems are understandable, but this has been going for days and weeks now. If your game is not working, then announce that you will stop it for a bit in order to repair it. This is our time and (of many:) money too. I mean - for all thats good - I was not even being able to open your SAYING SORRY PACKAGE! It gave me just a "puff" and disappeared in nirvana. How ironic is that? You give away a compensation for your bugs and people can't get it because of a bug???

Look, I wrote three "?" thats how mad I am right now.
  • bk1234
    Please FIX the game guys. I am so frustrated right now. I was not able to start three of my last four games and they were all counted as losses. Same goes to others from my coalition and across the board. 

@Brigby @LakeStone @Cthulhu - transition problems are understandable, but this has been going for days and weeks now. If your game is not working, then announce that you will stop it for a bit in order to repair it. This is our time and (of many:) money too. I mean - for all thats good - I was not even being able to open your SAYING SORRY PACKAGE! It gave me just a "puff" and disappeared in nirvana. How ironic is that? You give away a compensation for your bugs and people can't get it because of a bug???

Look, I wrote three "?" thats how mad I am right now.
    At least you edited your typos ;)
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    The "extra points" bug is reportedly caused by the game granting points after a "something went wrong" error, though I don't know how verifiable that is.