Anniversary Vault or Remy LeBeau vault?

NotBAMF
NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker

I feel like spending some of my HP. I am sitting on just over 10,000 at this point.

Do you recommend spending 5600 to clean out the Remy vault? or 9800 to get 40 tokens from the anniversary vault?

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anniversary vault.  The Remy vault is tinykitty
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anniversary, no contest. I would do two or three 10 packs though instead of buying a 40. By the time you're done with two 10s you may have pulled most of the big stuff that you really wanted. My first pack got me four 4*s and 1k hp. I mean look at the Remy vault, three Gambits that you will easily be able to draw with a bonus hero once he goes into tokens, a legendary, a 4*, iso, heroics and 2s. Just not really worth it to me. Yeah you could make the case for drawing out a 5* Gambit with the legendary but I spent a lot of cp on his vault and was only able to draw one.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    shardwick said:
    Anniversary, no contest. I would do two or three 10 packs though instead of buying a 40. By the time you're done with two 10s you may have pulled most of the big stuff that you really wanted. My first pack got me four 4*s and 1k hp. I mean look at the Remy vault, three Gambits that you will easily be able to draw with a bonus hero once he goes into tokens, a legendary, a 4*, iso, heroics and 2s. Just not really worth it to me. Yeah you could make the case for drawing out a 5* Gambit with the legendary but I spent a lot of cp on his vault and was only able to draw one.

Thanks for the advice. There's nothing really in the Anniversary or Remy vaults that I'm dying for. I just figured I might spend some HP. Maybe I'll just keep hoarding. Or blow them all on roster spots, heh. I have, like, five 4* character covers sitting in my queue. I could roster them, I suppose.
  • drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Neither
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    No contest anniversary i already did 44 pulls and reset after 10 4*s
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    NotBAMF said:
    shardwick said:

Thanks for the advice. There's nothing really in the Anniversary or Remy vaults that I'm dying for. I just figured I might spend some HP. Maybe I'll just keep hoarding. Or blow them all on roster spots, heh. I have, like, five 4* character covers sitting in my queue. I could roster them, I suppose.

Well, I would only spend hp on vaults if you have your main people rostered. All 2s, 3s, 4s and most 5s. Then, when it doesn't hurt at the thought of throwing down 2800hp for a 10 pack that is when you will be ready. But if you have other priorities then I would definitely address those first before going on a hp shopping spree. 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    The free anniversary token got me 2900hp so I decided to buy out gambit vault. Probably stick with the daily pulls from anniversary vault. Maybe a 10x towards the end once I see what I pull from the tokens from the events
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    The limited vault is best treated as an odds exercise.  Don't buy the 40-pack.  Buy single ten-packs, and set a cut-off point where you've gotten more good stuff out of it than remains in the vault.  I got really lucky with this one.  One ten-pack got me the LT, all three 3* Gambit covers, and only one of the 14 2* covers in the vault.  There's a Ghost Rider cover in there I could have used, but that's about as close to a perfect roll as anyone could hope for.

Even if you have to pull three ten-packs, there's only a 25% chance that you don't pull the PT over the course of those, and a 25% chance of pulling it in the very first one.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Dayv said:
    The limited vault is best treated as an odds exercise.  Don't buy the 40-pack.  Buy single ten-packs, and set a cut-off point where you've gotten more good stuff out of it than remains in the vault.  I got really lucky with this one.  One ten-pack got me the LT, all three 3* Gambit covers, and only one of the 14 2* covers in the vault.  There's a Ghost Rider cover in there I could have used, but that's about as close to a perfect roll as anyone could hope for.

Even if you have to pull three ten-packs, there's only a 25% chance that you don't pull the PT over the course of those, and a 25% chance of pulling it in the very first one.
    Day-um. I got one Gambit on my first 10-pack, and quit while I was ahead.