On this amazing anniversary, I am glowingly grateful for...

Avalancher
Avalancher Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
edited October 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
... so many things.  I will try to put my favorite parts of this glorious MPQ year in order, then it's your turn to tell me what you are happiest about in our favorite game or comment on my choices.  Anniversary Party on!

1. 5 Star essential SCL9.

I will finish 6th or 7th this time, unless someone sleeps through their alarm tomorrow morning.  I got 1st place in the first event, 6th place in the second event, 2nd place in the Rogue release.  Our alliance has been getting Top 10 too. The chance to win Legendary Tokens in PvE? Heaven on Earth.

2. Boosted Cloak and Dagger with champed 5 star Black Panther and champed 5 star Thanos. 

Such a magnificent monstrosity, such spectacular synergy.  I might even use it more often after Dagger is not boosted. One of the best ways to play that I have ever enjoyed.

3. Rogue.

She is perfect.  The art, the abilities, the glory of our gorgeous girl finally realized in Marvel Puzzle Quest.  Bravo, to everyone involved in her development.  We will love, cherish, and beat people senseless with her for decades to come.

4. Peggy Carter still standing tall after all this time.

Power creep my axe, Peggy is still the strongest horse in the 4 star stable when Combined Arms rolls around.  In case you never realized it, she is ALL OURS. Yes, the character and art was an original creation designed only for our game.  And yes, she is still as good or better than any other 4 star in the world.  

5. The unbeatable precision and power of Hawkeye5 and Coulson.

I wish I could loan my champed 5 star Hawkeye and 4 star Coulson to anyone who doesn't have them to play with.  They are an autopilot destruction team that can beat absolutely anything in the game if you have the time to let them heat up.  5 star essential nodes with a one cover essential? No problem.  Top level PvP competition with a loaner in the middle? They can do that.  Smooth as silk, sweet as honey.  Absolutely amazing.

6.  The MPQ community, getting stronger every day.

These are very nice people we play with.  Other games I have played brought out the worst, it is refreshing to enjoy our game with so many helpful happy people on Line and GroupMe.  These forums are a miracle in terms of civil discussion and timely information direct from the source. I look forward to many more years of good times, let's do this!

Comments

• Avalancher
    Please tell me about Discord, I know that it is very hot right now.  I see developers talking there when people paste over screenshots.
  • Avalancher
    Nevermind, I found it. Looks good...
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    can't tell if heartfelt or sarcasm.  squinteyefry.jpg
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards

Power creep my axe, Peggy is still the strongest horse in the 4 star stable when Combined Arms rolls around.  In case you never realized it, she is ALL OURS. Yes, the character and art was an original creation designed only for our game.  And yes, she is still as good or better than any other 4 star in the world. 

See, that frustrates me.
    I would absolutely buy a comic about her if it was made.
  • Avalancher
    can't tell if heartfelt or sarcasm.  squinteyefry.jpg
    Absolutely heartfelt truth. This game is the best way to pass the time during a workday that I have ever found. Embrace the joy.
  • Avalancher
    edited October 2017

See, that frustrates me.
    I would absolutely buy a comic about her if it was made.
    Wow. Your glass is so half empty that it is negative volume. Don’t hate, appreciate. Seriously.
  • stewbacca
    stewbacca Posts: 82 Match Maker
    boosted agent venom wrecks peggy.... 
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't understand, there doesn't seem to be any sarcasm in the original post. Do you not know how it works around here? You're only supposed to complain about ISO shortages and lack of incredibly obscure characters you happen to like.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nice post. In general, I still love this game. I really wish they would take The Hunt out of the PVE cycle though. There is nothing more repetitive than that event to the point that its really unpleasant to play. 
  • Avalancher
    The double ISO creates such a delicious dilemma...

I can champ Cho, or Yondu, or wait on my 2/2/5 Rogue.  Any advice?
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards

Power creep my axe, Peggy is still the strongest horse in the 4 star stable when Combined Arms rolls around.  

4* Grocket has 3* Guardian friends.  No sale!
  • Avalancher
    Actually, using Carol boosted in Class of 2017, I now vote for Carol4 all day long.