Combined Arms - X-Men Edition

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards

Seeing as it is X-Men time - what would be your chosen team if you had to assemble them only from X-Men for Combined Arms? I'm aware that Gambit isn't available at present but have included him any way.

4*

Cyclops

Rogue

Professor X

Jean Grey

Wolverine

X-23

Deadpool

Iceman

3*

Cyclops

Beast

Colossus

Pyslocke

Wolverine

Gambit

Deadpool

Quicksilver

Magneto

Daken

Storm

Mystique

2*

Storm

Wolverine

Daken

Magneto

I didn’t include Scarlet Witch as I don’t think she has been on any X themed team outside of the Uncanny Avengers one? Feel free to add if otherwise.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rogue and two other people.
  • DAZ0273
    Dormammu said:
    Is Rogue really that good? Only played a loaner and 1 cover red version myself.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Iceman, Storm, Daken
    or 
    Iceman, Daken, Storm
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Dormammu said:
    I'm just all about Rogue right now. It's exciting to finally have her here and I've been chasing her covers - next step is putting her to use.
  • DAZ0273
    Dormammu said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Dormammu said:
    I'm just all about Rogue right now. It's exciting to finally have her here and I've been chasing her covers - next step is putting her to use.
    Cool. I like her myself, especially her animation when she "explodes" after gathering too much AP.
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    3 star deadpool and whoever the tinykitty you want. Whales,whales, whales! For the win!