Cannot Fetch Events

Options
GrizzoMtGPQ
GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
Last night things were working poorly but they were functional. Now the system is totally down. Whenever the app tries to do "Fetching All Events" it errors and you cannot get past it.

What's up @Brigby? Does the dev team know about this? Are you working to resolve it?

Comments

• wickedwitch74
    wickedwitch74 Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This game is completely unplayable right now.

Add to this the lack of new content and poor communication on things like future events, Ixalan and Booster Crafting, and things are not in a good place.

I understand the need for patience, and we have provided it in abundance, but I suspect that the community at large would really appreciate some attention to this stuff.
  • TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    SWW is stalling the game out, and a long waited for feature keeps getting pushed back. With the new team announced, I no longer fear the death of the game, but I still find myself just as frustrated about communication. I understand that we need to give the new team time, but SWW is getting worse and it seems like something they need to immediately tell us what is going on about and address. It is making the game next to unplayable.
  • rinzler
    rinzler Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    You can still enter the drawing for the autographed shirt while you wait for the game to come back though.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm getting error reads from time to time but am able to get around it. But is an annoyance nonetheless.
  • ipapotihus
    ipapotihus Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm able to play most of the time. It's annoying but I still can play all my match
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues

Hi @GrizzoMtGPQ Was this at the same time that Hour of Revelation was beginning?