Still no anniversary sale?? Epic fail??

Devorer
Devorer Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
So I just downloaded the newest update and the advertised anniversary sale is still not available to me.
It should be up and running, right? They said they had issues but wanted to fix it with the update, right?
Anyone else having these issues?
I mean they stated to just buy and ask for customer support but i will not do that, I think, because they recently really were practically non existant for me. The last few times i contacted them they only gave me automated/preformed responses. While of course we are used to it (sadly) usually when one is persistant enough and replies to their automated/preformed stuff they actually sometimes doi their job and read your problems/complaints and answer in a way that actually concerns what you wrote to them. But my last ticket was just ridiculous. i wrote to them and got the automated response, then i answered that to reach out to a human being and got no answer at all. after a few days then i answered the first message again to get get another bot response or preformed message. And I have not even received the usual mail so far to evaluate is the so called "customer support" was "helpful"

So my idea here is to say that i was thinking about using the anniversary sale and now will not do so unless they fix the option ingame because i do not want to go through the dread of dealing with customer support again. So D3 lost a potential bargain here.

What are your experiences with this issue?
Do you also not buy because of this or do you bite the bullet of having to deal with customer support again?

Comments

• madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    In my experience, you will get your issue resolved with CS in 3 days (if they deem it a legitimate issue).  One full day for them to look at your email and respond. Then, once you respond, another full day for them to review your response and respond in kind.  Then some time to resolve your issue. Depending on how long it takes you to respond to their first response, you can add an extra day or two to turnaround.

If they start asking you clarifying questions about your ticket, just burn your phone or PC to the ground and salt the earth behind it. They've already made their decision to not grant your request.

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Actually said they wouldn't be fixing it and contact CS to get the extra CP.  It should be in your latest news....
  • mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    edited October 2017
    Reinstall game, will fix issue.
    Has been confirmed by numerous people that reinstall makes sale visible.

Just be sure your game is connected to Facebook. Play a match. Uninstall then reinstall game. Play first tutorial match, then go to settings and choose facebook option, will ask to reload previous save. Confirm it. Enjoy your sale
  • Devorer
    Devorer Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    mikelnoe said:

Just be sure your game is connected to Facebook. Play a match. Uninstall then reinstall game. Play first tutorial match, then go to settings and choose facebook option, will ask to reload previous save. Confirm it. Enjoy your sale

That worked,
    thank you
  • badsaj
    badsaj Posts: 73 Match Maker
    mikelnoe said:

I just did this and can confirm it works. I didn't have the sale, uninstalled, reinstalled, and now I see it.

mikelnoe said:

It's even easier to reinstall now, because when you open it, while it's loading, there's a button to connect to facebook and load save. Then when it's loaded everything is back to how it was. No need to play a match, first.
  • mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    badsaj said:no
    mikelnoe said:

I just did this and can confirm it works. I didn't have the sale, uninstalled, reinstalled, and now I see it.

mikelnoe said:

It's even easier to reinstall now, because when you open it, while it's loading, there's a button to connect to facebook and load save. Then when it's loaded everything is back to how it was. No need to play a match, first.

Playing a match 1st makes sure your save file is up to date. So you don't lose any content between last save and present.
  • badsaj
    badsaj Posts: 73 Match Maker
    mikelnoe said:
    badsaj said:no
    mikelnoe said:

mikelnoe said:

Playing a match 1st makes sure your save file is up to date. So you don't lose any content between last save and present.

Sorry, what I meant was you don't need to play a tutorial match before you can load from facebook, it does it with the initial load.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    CS has been on point for me.  Two cover swaps and a back-and forth related to the order of operations in wave nodes.  It's approximately 1 interaction/response per day.