The required 5* for Webbed Wonder is: DAREDEVIL.

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
Lack of official event details from the team.
But I started the event and can confirm it's Daredevil (I'm not fooling you)

Ooooor?

Nah, I'm not.

Comments

• Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Funnily enough, I picked up a Latest LT token somehow and managed to pick him up when I was looking for a 4* to champ a couple of 12 cover 4*s. I don't have a roster slot for him but maybe I'll make room. I need to roster Rogue also, so it's unlikely.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor

Good.

Get him out of the way before the anniversary.

• Devorer
    Devorer Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Yes, i can confirm as i also started the event.
    Unfortunately i do not have him yet.

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well that sucks then. I shall drop down to CL6 for this event. 
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    The problem with the drop to scl6 is you don't get 4* in progression. Since it's Rogue I can't drop below 7 :(

This will be a huge kick when it's a 7 day event. 
  • SirHuggyBear
    SirHuggyBear Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Kinda wish I would have seen this before picking a SCL. Only 5* I don't have yet. But honestly even a 1-cover DD probably would have been a crummy set of fights.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    Kinda wish I would have seen this before picking a SCL. Only 5* I don't have yet. But honestly even a 1-cover DD probably would have been a crummy set of fights.
    I did the initial 4 clears in CL7 without any problem at all. My Daredevil heavily relies on Red Hulk and Vulture to get through this.
    Yep.  My 5*DD sits there for the clears while Boosted RHulk and C&D take care of the heavy lifting.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    There hasn't been a 5* required node I've had more than 2 covers for, I'm used to dragging those losers around it lol.

Excited for when Thanos (12) and Panther (11) get the nod.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did get a Daredevil cover while I was chasin one for Ock, so I am good required-character-wise.
    Still heavily considering dropping to a lower SCL and see how it affects difficulty.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is my lack of surprise.

At least they better move to older 5*s after this, and not just to do X-Men for anniversary week and back to the Latest.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Picked him up last night with a legendary so I believe that there are only three 5s that I don't have now (OML, BSS, Widow). Seven day events will really suck without a 5* though because in most cases you'll need one just to make top 50 to get most of your resources unless you can get into a dead bracket.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whew, it's one I've got.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    I accidentally pulled an LT from my hoard the other day. It ended up being a yellow DD cover. What are the odds?! 
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Ducky said:
    I accidentally pulled an LT from my hoard the other day. It ended up being a yellow DD cover. What are the odds?! 
    1:19 
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had to break into my hoard to pull for DD.  Luckily, it only took 11 pulls and I got another Spidey cover too.  So overall it was really worthwhile!
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    I don't have DD (or Cap, I think they're avoiding me), so I toyed with the idea of trying out SCL 9, for the chance of okay rewards for rubbish placement. In the end, common sense prevailed, and I went for 8.

Having an un-played node is messing with my OCD something shocking, though. Haven't had one of those in months.

(Aside from the Rogue training thing, of course, but that's different somehow.)
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Wow, it's almost as if demi is not-so-subtly pushing to spend our hoards prior to the anniversary event. . .
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hendross said:
    Ducky said:
    1:19 
    Missed it by that much.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't have Daredevil, but I have to show my support that they took the time to add thematically-appropriate text for the node.  Webbed Wonder is the one PVE enent I always read through, so it's nice they are not just dumping a blank node on an otherwise amusing story...