Too many 2 star covers?

Options
ddjj77
ddjj77 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
Is it just me or do we get too many 2 star covers. I've been playing for years and once I maxed the levels on all the 2 star characters I get nothing but 2 stars from every token type other than legendary of course 

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No. Start a two-star farm. When you have a fully leveled two-star, sell it and start a new version and get the champion rewards again. It's the gift that keep on giving.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, Quebbster is right, put on your overalls and start farming. With the ISO value of 2-star covers being what it is farming them is the only real answer. The champ rewards yield HP, CP, XP, 3-star covers, Heroic tokens, and they come briskly because, as you noted, 2-star covers are easy to come by. It's a slight net loss in ISO every time you flip one but its negligible when compared to what you gain in champ rewards and is probably off-set by the xp gains and increases to your shield level.

I go as far as having each 2-star rostered twice so I can have a 13-cover 2-star ready for when its sibling reaches level 144 and is ready to flip. That way I always have one champed for required PvE nodes and DDQ purposes.