HERO or VILLAIN which type of character should we see next.

Options
Jsh2014
Jsh2014 Posts: 87 Match Maker
edited September 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I always see the lots requests for more playable villains in game I'm neutral  hero or villain I just want more playable characters. Which would you like hero or villain? And who? 

HERO or VILLAIN which type of character should we see next. 58 votes

I want more heros
0%
I want more villains
84%
Kolenceelvy75atomzedProfessorGumbydivouneShanePHallamJsh2014Stax the FoyerDaichesaesthetocystrdvargas1thisonejreddtiomonoKevin61STOPTHISOrionKannanHyposphere6234CartzJarvind 49 votes
Not sure Either hero or villain
15%
DormammuZootSaxDoc LBishopdudethtsawesomePants1000evariste_tacoHistamielhunky_funky 9 votes
Don't want any more
0%
OH GOD IM CONFUSED !!! Lol
0%

Comments

• Jsh2014
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I want more villains
    Need some more villains getting so bored with the same old villains need more across all levels.
    Maybe the Mandarin
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    With the X-Men back, how about Sabretooth?  or 5* Magneto?
  • Jsh2014
    Options
    I want more villains
    With the X-Men back, how about Sabretooth?  or 5* Magneto?
    mags and sabertooth would be awesome!
  • Jellybat
    Jellybat Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I want more villains
    Criminal that we have so many Wolvie variants, & his greatest foe is not represented.  Where in the world is Victor Creed....
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I want more villains
    Sabretooth would need some thinking put into him so he is not just another wolverine, daken, or x-23.

I would like Kraven, omega red, or silly anniversary villain of the spider buggy when it went haywire trying to run spidey over.
  • Jellybat
    Jellybat Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I want more villains
    Agreed on not having Wolvie clone.  Kraven, Red Skull & Dormammu are tops on my villain wish list along with Sabretooth.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    A new Magneto or Sabretooth. The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants could use more rep.

I like the idea of a Sabretooth that prevents other opponents from healing. The game desperately needs a power like this and Kate Bishops blue isnt cutting it.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd like more villains but we already know we're getting Gambit next, followed by Nightcrawler (I could see him being the Halloween release.) Past that if they're still doing X-Men, Emma Frost would be great (she's been both hero and villain.)
  • Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Since they are doing xmen (xwoman in this case). A 1/2 naked Emma Frost is what we need. Don't really care either villan or a hero, Guess hero since I want Emma.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I want more villains
    Need to replace about 1\2 the dark avengers fights with the Krill, the skrull and others.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    More villains. I want Emma Frost and Dormammu. Have they ever done a 4*/5* combo? I'd be down for a 4/5* version of Magneto (different skill set not just a copy/paste job like Strange/Thanos) or a God Emperor Doom though the latter may be a better choice as a 6* if they ever go that route.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I want more villains
    Need to replace about 1\2 the dark avengers fights with the Krill, the skrull and others.
    Deadpool would counter the krill too hard with all his whales.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,843 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Mojo & Spiral would be fun (throw in Longshot as well).
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Regardless of what anyone wants we know the next two are heroes. 
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I want more villains
    Gambit is a villain already. #MorlockLivesMatter
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I want more villains
    I want Absorbing Man. Mandarin. Red Skull. Squadron Supreme. Bloodaxe. Just more villians. Actually a new villian team is really needed. Frightful four. 
  • krak0
    krak0 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I want more villains
    So many bad guys to pick from, at the very least they can do a good version of Doom or red skull. 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I want more villains
    tiomono said:
    Deadpool would counter the krill too hard with all his whales.
    Only with 4 covers :)
  • BigMike182
    BigMike182 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    I want more villains
    I'd love to see the better Hulk villains: Leader, Abomination, the Red King (in a Planet Hulk event), or... uh, Zzax, I guess?

The Hulk's villains aren't exactly top tier.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spider-Man has the best rogue's gallery in all of comics (sorry Batman and Flash) and some key members of said gallery could easily make an appearance here, like Kraven and Mysterio. Doom is the best villain in all of comics and needs better representation. That being said, I really don't care either way. I'd be fine if there never had been playable villains and they were all PvE opponents - maybe the Dark Avengers could've gotten a rest over the last 4 years.