Instagram Sweepstakes - Featuring X-Men (9/29/17)

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator

Hello

The Marvel Puzzle Quest Instagram Sweepstakes is now underway!

Players can win a selection of 4-Star X-Men characters (listed below) and a new winner is randomly selected each day (between 9/29 - 10/20/2017)!

All you need to do is post a photo of you with MPQ at your favorite spot or capture a screenshot of your favorite MPQ gameplay moment. Share on Instagram using #MarvelPuzzleQuestSweeps and tag us at @marvelpuzzlequest for a chance to win.

List of characters in the X-Men Prize Pack -

The Seven (7) Marvel Puzzle Quest characters include Wolverine (X-Force), X-23 (All-New Wolverine), Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force), Cyclops (Classic), Jean Grey (All-New X-Men), Professor X (Charles Xavier), and Iceman (All-New X-Men).

Click HERE for more details.

Good Luck!

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gonna be pretty hopeless for Steam users.
    I don't really feel up for dragging my PC out to my local park with a portable generator to show myself playing it there =P
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't really feel up for dragging my PC out to my local park with a portable generator to show myself playing it there =P
    It's not much better for mobile users.... How do I take a picture of me playing on my phone when my camera is my phone...
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Also rather inconvenient for those without Instagram accounts who have no interest in starting one.
    I already created a dummy Facebook account so I could play on two devices and get the occasional bonus item from a stranger. 
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    **** ****, one of those **** Kardashians is going to get those 7 covers. Ugh, ****.
  • TheOne
    TheOne Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    @broll Check your phone for screen capture gesture or button press, (or get the Note series and use the S-pen).

On my Samsung Galaxy phones, there is a palm swipe gesture that can screen capture. On my old HTC is was a 2 button hold. 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    It's not much better for mobile users.... How do I take a picture of me playing on my phone when my camera is my phone...
    Did you just admit to not having any friends? 

LoL j/k
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    TheOne said:
    @broll Check your phone for screen capture gesture or button press, (or get the Note series and use the S-pen).

On my Samsung Galaxy phones, there is a palm swipe gesture that can screen capture. On my old HTC is was a 2 button hold. 
    I don't think he meant taking a screenshot. I think it was to take a picture of himself while holding a phone with the background visible
    Correct. I do know how to screen shot (I take screenshots of this game multiple times a day to remember certain things of show to alliance) I was mostly just being funny. Plus it seems like they’d rather have shots of people playing screen caps of a mobile game just seem out of place to me for Instagram. Borstock said:
    broll said:
    Did you just admit to not having any friends? 

LoL j/k
    I thought that was assumed since I obsessively post about a comic book mobile game. I’d ask my wife but even if she obliged I don’t think the photo would be very good because she’d be laughing so hard at me. 
  • Platty616
    Platty616 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2017
    And for those of us that don’t use instagram...?
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    What if peoples favourite spot is on the toilet? Do people really want to see that? 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    What if peoples favourite spot is on the toilet? Do people really want to see that? 
    You don't want to know the ones that do.
  • dstann
    dstann Posts: 55 Match Maker
    broll said:
    Sounds like what you need is some type of object that reflects a mirror image of what is in front of it....I wonder where you could find something like that :tongue: