Logo Icon

Mordee
Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
Anyone notice the subtle logo change on top of the page?  I know the characters have been announced, but I find that to be a nice touch.  I don't know about some of you, but I want all of these characters release now!  I know many, including me, have been tired of seeing so many new releases but I am actually excited for these 3 characters.  

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    I would love an updated app icon...Cap/Phoenix/Gobs was obviously a misdirect.  Maybe a patch is coming?  
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:
    I would love an updated app icon...Cap/Phoenix/Gobs was obviously a misdirect.  Maybe a patch is coming?  
    I think the middle character in the icon is Medusa, not Phoenix.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    I thought it was Phoenix due to glow-y eyes. Either way, a logo with the new characters would be awesome.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:
    bluewolf said:
    I thought it was Phoenix due to glow-y eyes. Either way, a logo with the new characters would be awesome.
    Medusa's eyes glow as well sometimes, but in blue while Phoenix's eyes glow gold. But yep I agree with you. :P I imagine they'll change the icon to feature the 3 X-Men who are getting released soon.