Suggestion: Put essential characters at front of roster list for essential PvE nodes

Akari
Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
This has only started affecting me recently and it is a little limited in scope, but I think it's a valid concept. In PvP or in the Teamup nodes, the required characters are all at the very front of the roster list so you don't have to scroll down to find them. I know this is because they offer you a loaner, but I'm wondering if the same can be done to the essential nodes even though there is no loaner offered.

This showed up for me during a PvE where I wanted to use my duplicate 2* Ares, but had to dig down to find him in the depths of my roster after every clear - doubly compounded by the bug that it automatically switched back to the higher level (and at the time, dead) Ares each time.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, this would be nice. Locked characters are already moved to the end, it makes sense to move required characters to the front.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    I've been meaning to post this suggestion for a while, so obviously I completely agree.