Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Peggy blue vs team invis = entire team stun [Devs Aware]

AkariAkari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
I encountered this in the Burrito today. I fired IW yellow turning my entire team invisible, and then they fired Peggy blue, which stunned all 3 of my team members. I am guessing that since there was no primary target, the secondary part of her blue (all other team members) targeted my entire team and stunned them.

Bug, glitch, working as intended? And should that be the intended result?

Edit: I vaguely remember this being a thing with Carnage and the reason why the PX Clash was changed. I suppose it is in 'working as intended' category, but that doesn't seem right.

Comments

• abmorazabmoraz Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    I had the same thing happen.  I couldn't figure out why my team was stunned, but this explains it.
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,338 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I recall a while back there was an item in an update that they had 'fixed' this. Guess it's unfixed again.
  • DJSquiggyDJSquiggy Posts: 97 Match Maker
    i had this too.  Thor was downed and Patch\IW were invis.  they were both stunned
  • TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,169 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys, I just got done talking with the rest of the team, and it appears that the developers are already aware of the problem. I'll go ahead and add this to the bugs list thread while the developers work to resolve the issue.
  • PlatzyPlatzy Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Would that also apply to Riri's red?
  • DayvDayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Platzy said:
    Would that also apply to Riri's red?
    Peggy Carter's blue probably has a different behavior here because it can always make countdowns even if there are no valid stun targets, so this is probably a mishandling of the stun in a "no targets" case.  I haven't had a chance to test Ironheart's red against team invisibility, though -- my expectation is that it would say there are no targets.