Just stop it with Hour of Revelation.

Options
I know correlation is not causation, but it has happened every time HoR has shown up and I am getting tired of it. Something Went Wrong. This has been plaguing the game for a while and has been bringing the game, at least for me, to a grinding halt. Could someone please stop putting the event up there.

Comments

• Rogan_Josh
    Rogan_Josh Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    stop playing the event then
  • TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It isn't the playing of the event, it seems to be effecting other events, and opening packs, I even had it eat my runes when leveling up my PWs (nothing got to my Walkers and suddenly I have no more runes)
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @TheDragonHermit. It might be too soon to tell, but it appears so far in this thread you are the only one encountering this issue. Would you mind providing the steps as to how you're getting this error?

In addition, are you on Android or iOS?
  • TheDragonHermit
    Options
    I am an Android user, on an admittedly old Nexus 5. It sometimes happens when I am going to the event screen, and sometimes when I am going into an event, quite often it happen on the result screen, eating the result one way or another, but eating any charge used at the same time. It has also happened three times when putting a small amount of runes into a Planeswalker, 250 each time from messing around a bit in story mode since I was a bit discouraged from events. It was so small that it was more of a  frustration than an issue so I didn't bother CS with that. It always seems to happen when HoR is in the Events screen so I, perhaps erroneously, associated the correlation with causation. It might not be the cause, but I don't seem to get the error at other times. If you have an alternative idea as to why this happens I would be glad to hear it.
  • MDsupa
    MDsupa Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just FYI:  remember don't do anything during the END of an Events.  during this time server seems to choke because of all the people claiming their Reward from the event.  I tends to get "Something went Wrong" during this time period (8AM PST)  So I usually wait atleast 15min before I attempt to do anything on the game.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Thanks for the info, @TheDragonHermit. I'll pass that info along to the QA team, and they'll be sure to investigate further.
  • TheDragonHermit
    Options
    Thank you, I have been curious about this for a while.
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DragonHermit isn't the only one. It just happened to me as well.
  • TheDragonHermit
    Options
    DragonHermit isn't the only one. It just happened to me as well.
    Are you on Android too or an older device?
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yup, an S 4 mini
  • Scotcamp
    Scotcamp Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm running a Galaxy S7 and I can't even get in anymore!