Juggernaught

Options
cgrubb80
cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
Can a fully built juggernaught win the daily Deadpool by himself?  If so what is the proper build?

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    He only has two colours, so 5/5 is the only build.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    He certainly can win the 1* node by himself.  There isn't a proper build since he only has two colors.  You can have him at 5/5 and level 40.  Usually, there is only one non-goon in the 1* node.  I prioritize red then green while attacking the goons, and use red on the character as soon as I have 6.
  • cgrubb80
    Options
    I am a 540 level player (played for 540 days) and don't have any 1*.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Only tricky day is the one where there's 3 doombots; one of which makes black tiles that stun for 3 turns (the one that looks like Doom). They have low HP, so they're easy to kill even just with match damage, but if you forget and get stunned... you might be there for a while.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    cgrubb80 said:
    A single onestar character for DDQ purposes is a worthwhile investment. That's 500 ISO from the node itself each day and it also lets you reach higher progression rewards - assuming you can clear the Behemoth Burrito each day that is a Taco Token you are missing out on four days out of five (the days you can clear Crash of the Titans you obviously get all progression rewards.)
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Any of the one stars can solo the DDQ node when they're maxed.  I've done it with Yelena, just to see if I could and it was pretty easy.  Juggernaut will have no problem whatsoever.
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Agreed with everyone here. I got sick of using Juggs so switched to Spiderman but either way it's relatively easy.
  • cgrubb80
    Options
    I was able to beat this morning with a partially built juggs.  Thanks for the help all. 
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ya, finally end up clearing the one stars except Yelena of course. She being a limited character.

So it's Juggy and her for DDQ for me.
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    cgrubb80 said:
    Dumb....been playing 1000+ Days and got a max Juggs, IM, MBW....all come in handy from time to time.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,710 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I still have all my max 1 stars from when I started and 5 mbw for team ups.
  • cgrubb80
    Options
    Darknes21 said:
    cgrubb80 said:
    Dumb....been playing 1000+ Days and got a max Juggs, IM, MBW....all come in handy from time to time.
    I don't think it's dumb just did not need them.  I have juggs now so that's all that matters.
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Tony Foot said:
    I still have all my max 1 stars from when I started and 5 mbw for team ups.
    Mbw blue and spidey's purple are great Tu....Juggs is
    good for board shake and was great in Galactus! 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MBW gives a stun TU - Doc Strange's is better. Spidey gives a crit TU - any boosted 4-star nuke TU is way better. Juggs gives board shake for Galactus - so do a lot of characters. There's no strategic reason to have any 1-star on roster other than whichever one you like for DDQ. I can understand keeping them around for nostalgia/collecting, but trying to justify it beyond that doesn't really hold water.
  • White_Deth
    White_Deth Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    Just juggs flr me for ddq, id love another juggs or maybe unstoppable colossus?
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    cgrubb80 said:
    A single onestar character for DDQ purposes is a worthwhile investment. That's 500 ISO from the node itself each day and it also lets you reach higher progression rewards - assuming you can clear the Behemoth Burrito each day that is a Taco Token you are missing out on four days out of five (the days you can clear Crash of the Titans you obviously get all progression rewards.)
    Right?! I've run across high level players that will something like, "Meh. DDQ is a waste of my time."

I'm like, "Seriously?!?!?

Then they complain about never having enough Iso.

I'm like, "Uh huh. I wonder why."  

DDQ gives you Taco Tokens which not only helps feed the 2* farm but also gives you Iso, health kits, HP, and very, very occasionally, a 4* cover or a Legendary token. It's called the Deadpool Daily for a reason.