Rotate heros for hire colors

Jsh2014
Jsh2014 Posts: 87 Match Maker
edited September 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I was looking at the totally awesome cover which of course I need several and it just happens not to be black that I need so a new idea is to rotate thru the colors during the week a 2 day 2 day 3 day idea what does everyone think about that? 

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like how sometimes a 2nd or 3rd character randomly appear next to the HfH character. I have 2 4IF pending but I need 1 green to fully cover. Today his green cover appeared for sale. Too bad I don't have the ISO to champ
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like how sometimes a 2nd or 3rd character randomly appear next to the HfH character. I have 2 4IF pending but I need 1 green to fully cover. Today his green cover appeared for sale. Too bad I don't have the ISO to champ

It's not random.
    You're getting the green offer exactly because you need it to finish Fist while having 2 on the vine.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jsh2014 said:
    I was looking at the totally awesome cover which of course I need several and it just happens not to be black that I need so a new idea is to rotate thru the colors during the week a 2 day 2 day 3 day idea what does everyone think about that? 
    This probably falls into suggestions, but here's another take.  3600 HP is no small potatoes for most players. You see a cover and color you want, but need more hp.  Maybe you are close to getting enough through play or plan to buy hp in a day, and then they change it to one you have 5 of.  There's no way to please everyone, is my point.  5 days is long enough for someone to find the resources if they are inclined.

The 5 day rotation makes sense, as it's tied to the Crash.  I personal would not like to see it on a 7 day cycle.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:

It's not random.
    You're getting the green offer exactly because you need it to finish Fist while having 2 on the vine.

Interesting. When was this change released? I just started playing again since Lockjaw's release.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:

It's not random.

Interesting. When was this change released? I just started playing again since Lockjaw's release.
    There was never any announcement, people just started noticing they were getting offers one day. 

It seems the most common triggers for an offer are having a character at some combination of 12 covers with at least one useless cover dying on the vine. The store will offer you a cover in a useful cover so you can buy it, champ the character, then apply the dying cover(s) as champ rewards. 

The other is having some combination of 0/5/5. Some people were reporting getting offers for the missing color, although I don't know if you need a dying cover for that to work. 

Also, the offers don't seem to appear until there's about 48 hours left for the current Crash. They seem to go away when it changes to the new character, but then possibly comes back at the 48 hour mark, but it isn't always guaranteed. Basically, if you see an offer and you want it and have the HP to spare, it's usually a good idea to grab it while you can. 
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    I miss the daily rotating H4H that aligned with the deadpool behemoth fight.