PVE Point Counter broken?

In Unstable ISO Event the points counter seems to be broken. 
After If I play a node 4 times there ist no timer and there are still full points...
When I play this node a fifth time the timer will be set to 48 hrs and the points are reduced massivly...

Comments

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,962 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I'm having the same issue. If you notice carefully, the original points are reduced after completing the node the 4th time but the timer won't display until after completing the node for the 5th time. 

I am playing in CL9 for the firs time so I thought it might have been some new node clear requirement but after some experimenting and closer inspection I realized it was just a display issue (albeit too late as I experimented on the 5* essential node only to realize the error. Why I chose to do this on the highest point node is beyond me...I can probably kiss t5 goodbye (T-T))

Anywhoo, I play on an android HTC Butterfly btw if that helps.

• fight4thedream
    edited September 2017
    Just an update, but the display issue still persists. Strangely enough, the 5* essential node (the one I did the 5th clear on to test if it was a display bug or not last sub) is now the only node to show the point counter properly. The other nodes still do not show the timer despite doing 4 clears.

And luckily I still have a decent shot at t5! (^-^)v

Edit to add: Nevermind the timer displayed for the 5* essential node just disappeared although now the 2* and 3* essential nodes are showing it. My game must be possessed. (0-o?)
  • fight4thedream
    Update: Was having the same issue initially with Heart of Darkness event but after restarting the game it seems the issue has been corrected. Thank you for fixing the issue in a timely manner!

Side note: I somehow managed to get t1 for the last event despite my misplay/experiment. Lucky!(^-^)v