PvE Interface

It is useful to see Red checks versus Green checks versus the circular arrow to tell you which nodes have been done (and can't be done again), which are done (so will be minimal points) and which are available to be redone. But ...

It would be MORE useful to see how far along I am with a given node. I'd like to see either:

* For each node, how many points it is worth right now.  Maybe show a 0/null for a match that can't be played anymore. Have a yellow number if it is increasing or a green number if it is at max points.

* Or, if that's too much updating, just put a number in the circular arrow telling me how many times I've cleared that node.

Comments

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    As a colorblind person (even using the "colorblind friendly" settings on my phone), PLEASE do not use any more color coding as the ONLY difference.  Using color is fine, just make sure to add additional markers, such as Green Check (some nodes done) and Red X (all nodes done) or numbers and letters, or shape differences (like the AP blocks in the matching).