Boosted essential 3* character

drayviper32
drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
edited September 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Why are boosted 3* essential characters lower in level than a regular boosted 3* character? Boosted essential 4* characters are higher in level than regular boosted 4* characters so the same thing should apply to the other boosted essentials. All but 2 of my 3* characters are @ level 266. 3* Starlord and Elektra are the only ones not maxed yet.

Comments

• animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Boosted essential 3* normally are higher than buffed 3*. If you're seeing something different, you should file a ticket with CS, provided both the 3*s you're looking at are at the same level.
  • drayviper32
    Right now Captain Marvel is @ 364 as a essential. The other buffed 3* characters are @ 367. Is anyone else noticing this??? It's been like this for a long time and I finally felt like saying something.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    What actual level is Captain Marvel in reference to the other buffed characters actual level.  If she is not championed to the extent of the other than she may be behind them even though she is the essential.
  • drayviper32
    Every 3* character is maxed @ 266 except Starlord and Elektra.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Surely even at SCL 9, that 3-level difference can't matter that much.
  • drayviper32
    Makes no sense that 4* and 2* essential characters are higher than regular buffed characters. But 3* essential characters get the shaft???  I would never play SCL 9! SCL 7 for life 4 me!!!
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fine. Surely at SCL 7, that 3-level difference can't matter that much. The opponents max out at 300 or something.