Marvel Puzzle Quest at New York Comic Con (9/25/17)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator

Hi Everyone –

We are happy to announce that we will be at New York Comic Con again this year showing off Marvel Puzzle Quest at the show.

New York Comic Con takes place October 5 – 8 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City and we will be at Booth #447. Just look for the D3 Go! booth when you arrive at the show!

Come by and say hello and show us Marvel Puzzle Quest downloaded on your mobile device for a free raffle ticket to win in-game prizes. We will be holding the raffle 1 hour before the show ends each day.

We hope to see you there!

Tagged:

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I wish I still lived in NY. I moved to GA earlier this year. I went to ComicCon 2 yrs ago during the first Anniversary. Alot of fun.

Anyways, @Brigby, will there be forum support during Anniversary? Every year the forum is silent because you're all busy at ComicCon.. look at prior years to see player outrage during Anniversary when new game modes don't work properly and no one is on the forums to address. 
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Girlfriend and I will be there for the 4th year in a row, we'll stop by for sure.  She won a black cover for Old Man Logan 2 years ago, hope it's my turn to win this time around ;-)
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    AdamMagus said:
    Girlfriend and I will be there for the 4th year in a row, we'll stop by for sure.  She won a black cover for Old Man Logan 2 years ago, hope it's my turn to win this time around ;-)
    I wonder if I could convince Pronoun to go with me...
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Anyways, Brigby, will there be forum support during Anniversary? Every year the forum is silent because you're all busy at ComicCon.. look at prior years to see player outrage during Anniversary when new game modes don't work properly and no one is on the forums to address. 
    The moderators will still be around to help manage the forum, and the developers will also be reviewing the forum as they normally would, so there will still be forum support available. Having said that though, the Communications team will all be at New York ComicCon, so you unfortunately won't see me on the forums as much during that period of time.
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I wish I could go, I'd love to talk to you guys about the (lack of) customer support.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Are there still no plans to come to LA ComicCon, previously known as Stan Lee's Comikaze?