Venom Bomb Cap America Steve Rodgers bug

I noticed playing with Cap that his blue power isn't working properly. When the blue power countdown expires it's supposed to give you a 451 protect tile. In the 2 games I used him the protect tile was only 124. I used the power twice in one game and it gave me a 124 both times. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Trilly Biggus
    Trilly Biggus Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    When the blue power countdown expires it's supposed to give you a 451 protect tile. In the 2 games I used him the protect tile was only 124. I used the power twice in one game and it gave me a 124 both times. Has anyone else experienced this?
  • Trilly Biggus
    Trilly Biggus Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Played with him again; did the same thing. This time the protect tile was 135 instead of 451
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Are you playing a node against Venom? His passive reduces the effectiveness of your protect tiles.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you playing a node against Venom? His passive reduces the effectiveness of your protect tiles.
    The math doesn't quite work out, but yes, I suspect Venom was in play here.  His passive lowers protect tile strength by 20%, 35%, 50%, 70%, or 100% (to a minimum of one point).  The effect is not permanent: once he is downed (or while he is stunned/airborne) the protect strength returns to full.

It always pays to read the enemy's powers thoroughly.