Lost HP when switching devices..

Tintaiwan
Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
Hi

I noticed that I lost HP when I switched from iPad to iPhone today.  I think this has happened before, but I am bad with remembering numbers.  This time I knew how much I had. (I just got a bonus hero, kahn, and it brought me back up to 600.  )  But it was only 500 on my iPhone.  And after a refresh on my iPad also now 500.  :(

I was a able to get a screen shot off the iPad when I got home. I had left MPQ open, so before it refreshed I grabbed it.  

I am not sure what happened, But I am pretty sure this has happened before…

username Tintaiwan

thanks

Tim

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    You should open a customer support ticket.  You can do this from the settings menu -> "help" -> "contact us".
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    ^ That's the best course of action, @Tintaiwan. They'll be able to assist with recovering lost resources.

In addition, please make sure to Force Close the application, prior to switching devices. Not force closing is the number 1 reason for lost resources during device switches.
  • Tintaiwan
    Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby
    I asked this to the support folks too. but when you say force close what do you mean.  There is no documentation given saying to force close.  Are suggesting that force quitting an app will make it save data properly, that sounds nonsensical to me.  OR do you mean something else...
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    The exact process will differ slightly, depending on which mobile device you are playing on, however usually all you need to do is locate the app in your App Settings, and select the Force Close / Force Stop option.

For example, on a Samsung Galaxy S6, this is what the procedure would look like:
    1. Open Settings
    2. Select "Apps" menu
    3. Select "Application manager"
    4. Select "Puzzle Quest"
    5. Select "Force Stop," and select "Force Stop" in the prompt
    This should completely stop the game from running, even in the background.