Forum Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Arphaxad said: ... 1. Where am I supposed to find ISO8 for 5 stars?

2. I find it hard to believe that the majority of players have any champed 5 stars, let alone enough to make a 5 star required node feasible.
    1. Couch cushions? It takes a looooooooong time of consistent intense play to get over the iso hump. All of my iso feeds 2* and 3* farms, with proceeds of sales and ranks going to 4s. Occasionally i have some "extra" that the 5s eat. 

Some players do the opposite, only leveling whats fully covered.

Some have gpne all in on 5s, passing over 4s, leaving them 'owing' millions to their 4* bench. I couldnt do that; im an invetate bottoms-up man.

2. Of course the majority of active players dont have champed 5s. I bet the majority arent eligible for scl7, and therefore wont ever see a 5* node.

to add on to what aesthe said...  it takes intense play to overcome the iso debt, but it is possible with the increase in iso flow. I have alliance mates who champ everything AND have a few million iso for their next 4* champs. but they are veteran players and they play really hard.

Lightning rounds is the best place to earn iso but you need to be around to hit the seeds. i don't do it myself. 

Personally for me, i went the 5* route. Whenever i pulled a 14th cover for the 5*, i will divert all my iso to champ it. in the process i may miss out on the covers for 4*, but the optimal method of hoarding is too difficult for me to bear. i can't just hoard too long. 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Day 1049. I have between 1 and 9 covers in all 5* characters; my highest level 5* is 275.
  • Zappa
    Zappa Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Day 879. Every 5* rostered, mostly 5 or less covers. Dumped 1.2k cp on cosmic tokens chasing thanos (got 2).

Thanos 2/5/5
    Silver surfer 1/5/5
    OML 5/2/3
    Steve 2/3/4
    Bolt 1/2/5
    5tarlord 3/3/1
    Phoenix 3/2/2
    GG 4/1/1