If you do 400 or more every tournament on season 1 welcome
the alliance is called alliance2014 in private
currently in rank 150 because not full
please join me so we can all get nick fury
Thanks

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Sucky timing to lose my save file. If I get it back, count me in. So far I was over 600 in both the Falcon and Doom events, and I think I broke 600 on the Black Widow event as well. Running mostly Thor(85, 4/4/5)/Moonstone (85, 5, 5, 3)/Daken (61, 5/4), or Storm Modern (50, 5/5/3). Not impressive, but I make up for it with system abuse and a massive amount of free time.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I am a daily player ranking top 25 in events consistently. Currently transitioning from 2*-3*: Spidey-115, Mag-102, Pun-90, Hulk-60's(iirc, the important thing is that he has 4 black covers). Several maxed 2*, for a total roster 37 deep. I would like to be considered for your alliance if there is an open slot. I prefer to play the game on a team with chat and cooperation, jokes, etc....it just makes the experience more enjoyable.

Ingame Name: toxik5

Thanks
    Toxik5
    Facebook:toxik44@gmail.com
  • PriceCzech
    PriceCzech Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    Just joined the alliance. Been averaging ~450 in each Season 1 event. Current total is 3.5k for Season 1 and 40k in Simulator.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I fit the 400+ pt criteria. Just need an alliance that actually participates!
    Roster wise, my lv 2s are around 50-60, lv1's are maxed, with a number of 3*'s that need some covers.
    I''m certainly capable of placing well. If I play for an hour before the deadline, I can place in top 50 easily, flirting with top 10 at times.

If you ever have an empty spot, send an invite. (It's full)