Have anyone ever felt crash/featured characters have better odds?

Arix90
Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
edited September 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
i feel whenever a 4* is in the weekly crash or featured character in an event that week they pop out of legendary tokens alot more often anyone else get that? Just got a red hulk from legendary tokens and got a nova when he had his crash etc. and i only pull like 4 legendaries a week or so

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    In general I can't say as I'm a hoarder and rarely open CP packs.

However I did just open 18 Cosmic, I got no Rulk or Nova for what that's worth.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    If it happens once your brain immediately recognizes the correlation. If you see it twice you now see a 'trend'. It's just RNG, my friend. It will mess with your head.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Yeah it is RNG I know, but for me, I always think that I tend to pull the essential 2* from random non-event tokens more lol.  In the past week, I have been pulling Ares covers left and right (outside of the event vault of course).  
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    I've pulled 4 Rulk's in the last 4 days and he's in my Taco and Venom Bomb vaults, which is great since he's my current project (3/4/4).

Sure seems like increased presence, but can't prove or disprove anything when it's 'random'.

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Human brains are absolute trash at understanding how probability works. It's why people play the lottery, despite playing the lottery being an incredible waste of money.

It's just your thinkmeat trying to find patterns where there are none.