suggestion for health pack to be moved to an inventory

I got this idea, when i pulled some token from savory, and i got like 15 health pack, the thing is these health pack does not help me at all, and it is just like I spent some tokens and got nothing.
the 10 health (which it will be regenerated automatically almost enough for me, except some special cases of special time).

my point is, sure i need to use health pack (but usually i need to use 4 or 6 or 10), later I don't have any more match to play and then it will be regenerated.
but the case now (when I need to use like 4 health, it will use the extra health i got from savory vault), which it make no difference to me than using the normal 10 healths.

So, my suggestion is when we get health pack from savory vault (or other places), it will be moved to some sort of an inventory, and when we want to, we can activate them to be added to our main health pack, so when I drop to 0, then I can use the extra health pack I got from savory vault.

I hope I explained my point clearly.

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been in that same boat too.  Honestly what I'd like more than to move them to inventory is the option to say no thanks, I'd rather have ISO than health packs and essentially sell the reward for ISO.
  • 10_EFX_01
    10_EFX_01 Posts: 91 Match Maker
    I second this idea. Brought this up months ago and got no compliance response from D3. Hope it happens but most likely it may not. :/
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    First, if you don't want to waste health packs, and you find yourself needing them (in a PVP climb, for example), then you should save your taco tokens and only open them when you might need health packs.  The other prizes you (probably) really want (4*, etc) are the least likely to be pulled, so pulling in hopes of getting them is usually just going to frustrate you.

When I need health packs, that's 200HP it saves me over buying them (sometimes).  A decent prize.

Second, the game is structured in many ways around giving you a variety of prizes, from *snore* to AWESOME!  There will always be a *snore* prize (see daily rewards), because it makes AWESOME! more AWESOME!.  At least health packs have utility (I prefer them over boosts, which might be an alternative *snore* prize).  In the taco vault (the most likely place for health packs to show up), its between 2* covers and health packs as to which is most snore-worthy.  I prefer health packs when I need them.
  • Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    mmmmmmm, for my current play-style, I never (or almost) don't need health pack (beside the regenerated 10).

so for me, i can put use of 2* cover, but health pack does not help me at all.

for example, I join PVP in the last 2 hours (therefore i do not need health pack).

in PVE, before i was not that able to be competitive, now with introduction of 5* node (i can not even think of being competitive) as i do not have 5* or what i have are very very few, so for PVE i just play for progression rewards and hoping get the top50 rewards.

but your suggestion is very good (for people who need health packs), as pull when you need health pack, because more likely you will get some after few pulls.

but some players, maybe are trying to get a certain 4* cover, or the legendary token, HP, or even iso (and as side they will also get health pack).