Add "Featured 5*" to the Event Rules

Options
Now that there's a 5* node in the upper SCL levels, it would be great to see which character is being "featured" before the event begins.  Could this be added in to the Event Rules screen?

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You can find it here: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/67277/mpq-sneak-peek-september-2017-edition (and similar ones presumably going forward)
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yes, I understand that i can find it on the forums.  But as it's not always convenient to check the forums, it would be great to see it reflected on the Event Rules screen as well.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I totally agree. A player should not be required to go to the forum in order to understand what the essential characters are.

The problem may be that the programming does not make it easy to have different essentials for different SCL's, and display that.  This is the first time it has been implemented.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Bump.  I am not generally at a place where I can get to the forums when starting a new PvE (reading them on my phone is nigh impossible).  Knowing who the 5* required is definitely will affect whether I choose SCL9 or SCL8.  Not having a well covered Spider-man, I would absolutely have chosen 8, but now I'm stuck.

Coming to a forum to find out the requirement for 1 node when EVERYTHING else is in the event description is ...<generating random profanity alternative>... annoying.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, this was annoying to me when I was trying to figure out what SCL to go for in Unstable ISO-8. The information needed should be in the game itself.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    *bump*

Indeed, would be nice to know essential 5* for Webber Wonder...
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    ***Please stop bumping threads. It's against the rules. Thanks!***
  • finlanderboy
    finlanderboy Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I understand the sneak peak show you, but the sneak peak can be slow.  I would like to know where i may need to invest my ISO ahead of time if possible.  

For example if D3 decides not be antagonistic and place older 5 stars that I have champed I can then spend my iso.  
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looks like they listened. The in-game preview of Honor among Thieves lists Silver Surfer as an essential character.
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So they did.  Hooray!
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They even went further than i could imagine... lol