Please add a "remove" button to the team-up selection screen

It would be great if the "X" option from the boosts selection screen also appeared on the team-up selection screen. It's stupid that I have to go to the boosts screen to remove a team-up.

Comments

• RedMage13
    RedMage13 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    100% agree.  You could also look at just adding a way to remove it from the current selection screen.  Most of the time I let them randomize, except if I need specific boosts for a very tough battle.  Its quite annoying to have to go back forth into the boosts screen 3 times to remove all of the boosts at the end of the battle.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    On the topic of @RedMage 's "just add[..] a way to remove it from the current selection screen": I think this has been suggested multiple times, but it has never been addressed. (I'd very much like to see this).

From a usability/UI point of view, this is a real bad design, too. My UI designer colleague would probably try to murder me if I proposed a design like this :mrgreen: 

Tin foil hat mode: "They don't WANT to make it easy to remove boosts, because they want you to burn through them fast so you will have to purchase them with in-game currency. SHAMELESS MONEY GRAB!"

• J0nnythejig
    J0nnythejig Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Yeah,  fully agree this should be common sense....in addition,  needs to be easier to delete unwanted TU's.  I always play MPQ on an iPhone and that little cross can be a swine to hit when rushing to clear space to request whales from my alliance mates