4* DDQ: Red Hulk vs Green Hulk

Options
BlackBoltRocks
BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
Did it first time with lv140 Thundy Ross. 4/3/3, +2 all AP, +40% all damage boosts, +20% G/B damage boost

Went after all the green and purple I could get, while also being mindful to deny Hulk red AP. Got off one 18AP Hammer and Anvil, before another two 9AP Hammers and Anvils downed him. Was helped by some cascades going my way, especially because they matched the red tiles away for me, further denying Hulk. Try to save Gamma Siphon until Hulk has at least 10 Green AP, and/or using it will get you to exactly 18 Green AP so that you don't waste any.

Cosmic Token got me 5tarlord Green to make him 1/1/1. Was hoping for a Surfer or Thanos, but ah well

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1st try, 282? Rulk (3/5/5)...

Champ spider gwen level...
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Easy first try with L277 3/5/5

Since this gave a Cosmic Token instead of LT I pulled it.  Got a purple 5tarlord.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Very easy with lv 273 3/5/5 RHulk.  Just keep draining Green Hulk's green AP until you can crush him with anvil smash
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Very easy with lv 273 3/5/5 RHulk.  Just keep draining Green Hulk's green AP until you can crush him with anvil smash
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Second try, took match damage boosts with a 168 4/3/5 Red Hulk. 

Token yielded Mockingbird... and a bonus Mockingbird.

:)
  • Dataspectre
    Dataspectre Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Easy win, first try, no boost for my 2/4/4 Red Hulk L209

Got hit by his Smash once, lost half my health, but he ate Hammer and Anvil twice

Pull'd a 5* Silver Surfer from Cosmic Token.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When this match first came out, RHulk was relatively new, so it made sense to fight against a nerfed Hulk.  But come on, RHulk has been out forever now.  Why is he still facing an undercovered, level 222 Hulk?
  • thechairman
    thechairman Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    5/3/2 levelled up to 209 because of an overabundance of ISO. No boosts, was much closer than expected with poor luck on green and a purple light board, but eventually things came around to give me a win with under 3k health remaining.

Carol champ level.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Orion said:
    When this match first came out, RHulk was relatively new, so it made sense to fight against a nerfed Hulk.  But come on, RHulk has been out forever now.  Why is he still facing an undercovered, level 222 Hulk?
    Because some players are where you were when this first came out...
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    lvl152 1/4/2 Rulk with a little bit of AP stockpile

It kinda ran down to the wire but I won on the first try

LT was a red Nova putting him at 3/5/3
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    274 3/5/5.

Yeah...

LT gave me a Coulson cover. He's Champed so I got another LT and got a Riri cover. Added to champ level as well :smiley:
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I won on my second try with my 2/4/3 level 188 Rulk and without using any boosts.

Edit: I got a Blue SS cover, which now makes him 4/0/2.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2017
    Options
    3/5/5 lv.274ish

easy for champed. Just denied red, used purple to drain his green. eventally unloaded for the win.

opening token tomorrow in case lockjaw is added.

update: ironically, token game me Carol.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    One of the few crashes I've beaten on my first try. My 212 3/5/5 Red Hulk didn't have much trouble squishing his green opponent. 

My reward was a blue Iron Fist, bringing him up to 3/0/5. 
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Red Hulk is, wait for it, 5/1/5. Lady RNG has not been kind to him.

So he's big & beefy, smashes up the board if he gets hit too hard, will suck down your green and make it his own .. and use that green to give you a big tickle!

Needless to say, a challenge.

On my first attempt, I wasn't careful enough about denying Hulk his red, and ate two Smashes. I couldn't overcome that.

On my second attempt, I loaded some TU damage boosts, because why not, and prioritized red, figuring that my purple would keep his green in check anyway. I hit Hulk with 2, maybe 3 full-power greens, for a whopping 1500 damage each. Oh my! I ate one Smash, then late in the match he got a second. It came down to the last couple of moves after that second Smash. My Seeing Red took a bit off him, made me a strong-colour match, and down Hulk went. I had 41 HP left.

Punisher green with the token.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My 1/2/1 lvl 94 Rhulk is not gonna cut it - ah well, bring on TAHulk next, which was my first ever crash win, and I have added *zero* covers to him since then :)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Rhulk's Crash holds a special place in my heart. It was the first Crash I ever beat the last time he rolled around. 

Got him the second time with my 4/3/2 Level 168. First try I had him down to 600 health before the board gave him a red match which was enough to Smash me. 

Second time I started with +2 for G/B, B/P and All. It was a pretty good board for purple and green matches for me. He managed to still get one Smash off, but two full Hammer and Anvils and one right at 9 AP finished him off. I finished with 4052 health left. Cosmic token got me a red Silver Surfer, making him 1/1/0. I'll take it! 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lvl200 1/5/4 - I had a mean board starved of Green and Purple which meant the match dragged out to begin with. After some of my reds went off, the board started flowing and I was able to steal poor ol' Green Hulk's green before he could use it and crush him between my mighty fists.

Cosmic Token = Agent Coulson champ level.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,563 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    Orion said:
    Because some players are where you were when this first came out...
    My 1/2/3 Rhulk agrees with this! I've had him for 2 years now and don't even remember the last time I got a cover for him.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    On my first try, my Lv 147 0/4/2 Red Hulk almost pulled it out with no boosts, so the second try went smoothly when I added +100% all damage and +50% G/B damage.  The token gave me a black Yondu, making him 1/2/0.