System Options Wishlist

therightwaye
therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
I find myself often wishing there was an option to turn off animations and story event cut scenes. I've seen them all so much and in some cases it takes longer to watch those than winning match. If I could wave my wand I would absolutely remove those. 

Maybe replace the power animations with a quick "POW" "BAM" emoji. 

Do you have a wishlist setting option?

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I'd like to turn off PvE cut scenes too, or at least have them stop playing after the first time you beat the node.

Animations I have less of a problem with. I enjoy them most of the time. Some are tedious, like Moonstone's, but overall I would probably leave them on given the choice.

I'd also like to be able to better sort my roster during the character selection screen prior to a battle. Listing them by order of level is often not the most efficient. I'd rather sort (and even filter) by star rarity.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe you're new here, but removing/shortening animations is both highly wished for, and will not be implemented (in terms of a user controlled toggle).  Time is the biggest driver of success in game. Shorter matches from cutting animations would mean a competitive advantage.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    You're assuming everyone is playing competitively. And if everyone has the option to turn them off, how is an edge gained?
  • Rodolfo78
    Rodolfo78 Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Disabling story cuts is a good one. Those don't even slow you down that much, but it's annoying to have to remember which nodes require me to do additional tapping in the bottom right corner before/after the battle. I've never once read Webbed Wonder or Strange Sights.

Animations are never going away, but should be held to a one-second duration standard. Maybe 1.5.

"Open all tokens" of a given type is usually suggested here. I know I'd appreciate that.
  • Königsmacher
    Königsmacher Posts: 61 Match Maker
    JackTenrec said:
    An option to not retain boosts would be nice. The muscle memory to skip that page is so ingrained that I wind up unintentionally using boosts even when I fully plan to remove them (often to the point where I clear my inventory of the selected ones entirely).

This. Make the same mistake every single time I use boosts.

Also a language setting. I have to play in German because I refuse to change the system language setting of my phone just for the game.

There are far too many jokes in the PVE dialogues and ability descriptions that get lost in translation, ability descriptions that are simply too long to be displayed, grammar and syntax are hit and miss (most of the time miss) and some ability descriptions are wrong/misleading. The language data is already there, just add a toggle / pull-down / whatever.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    better roster filtering- setting up team presets to switch between often used teams rapidly
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    I'd like to see an option (enabled once you have your first 3* champion, grayed out before then) to automatically sell newly acquired 1* covers.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    On the train screen, I wish the back bottom was present when at the "top" of your roster, so that one press on the back button would take you to the last page of your roster. 

I wish we could sort the roster rewards by reverse date, so that the oldest covers in the queue are shown first.

I would also like an option to disable the "screen shake" and "screen flash" effect from animations.

• SirHuggyBear
    SirHuggyBear Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2017
    I want the "X" option from the boosts selection screen to also appear on the team-up selection screen. It's stupid that I have to go to the boosts screen to remove a team-up.

(Not really a systems option, I know ... but I still want it.)