Never put 7 days of dark avengers in a row ever again

Wumpushunter
Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
Iso 8 brotherhood is about to make me break my tablet.

Comments

• Tseb
    Tseb Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Why?  Gameplay or you just don't like the characters?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    As 7 day events go I actually like ISO 8 Brotherhood because:
    • It has the most straightforward node placement / spawn
    • Best use of the loaner node(s)
    • Free ISO at the end of each sub, only 1500, but by the end of the week that's 10,500 you wouldn't have otherwise gotten
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well I don't mind ISO-8 Brotherhood, but I agree it's the worst Dark Avenger experience out there now.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Tseb said:
    Why?  Gameplay or you just don't like the characters?
    100s of battles against the same cheap nuke characters just isn't my cup of tea.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used to feel the same way. I dreaded scaled Juggernaut, Ares, and even Bullseye to a degree. Now I find my roster has reached a point where I can brush them all aside pretty effortlessly as long as they're less than 300th level. One good champed 4-star is really all it takes in SCL 7. This time around its been Maxpun; he's been slaughtering Dark Avengers like they're in season.
  • SkadenFrudee
    SkadenFrudee Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    It's a beautiful thing to realize that your roster is unimpressed by high level Dark Avengers that used to chew up your health packs if not outright defeat you.

Agent Venom, C&D, She-Hulk. Not a team I'd ever use, but they're boosted, so I did. And they've been smacking down the essential nodes so well, I have used the three of them for the 4* and the 3* nodes.

I still hate Juggs, but he's not scary anymore. 
  • Tseb
    Tseb Posts: 67 Match Maker
    The thing I hate about Jugs is that his red causes a whole lot of cheap damage and he isn't afraid to knock himself out using it.
    Although I did used to use his green a lot to shake the board way back when.