Good thing I'm not a math teacher....

Options
Tseb
Tseb Posts: 67 Match Maker
My first assignment would be to have the class calculate the best way to maximize points in PVE.

And I don't want to hear any lame excuses like, "But we're only in kindergarten."
Tagged:

Comments

• chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2017
    Options
    This can actually be found in close to a million threads on here. There are two ways

1. Clear 4 times as soon as a sub opens. Most acceptable method I believe is opening node, 4 star essential, 3 star essential, 2 star essential, then one run though main line, clear each node in reverse order the rest of the three times. Then clear the final 3-4 trying to time the final clear as close to the end of the sub as possible. These clears should follow the lowest point totals first and proceeding as such. 

2.  Clear 4 times as mentioned above. Then start your grind early, clear the 3-4 times as mentioned above, then grind the **** out of the 3 point node. Some say 16 hrs straight on the 3 point node is best.

I've seen the second way beat the first by over 1000 points. But I would assume that most brackets are won by the first method. But who knows. 

Hope this helps. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The question I had was:  Is the OP making a subtle dig at how convoluted the PVE optimal clear is?  Or asking a real question?  Only he knows.

Chaos01, helpful and concise.