Another Bag-man party in the off-season?

bob554
bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
Apologies if this has already been addressed elsewhere, but is Bagman dropping at unusually high levels in the off-season PVP? I've tagged 4 already from 16 battles, luckily he was already champed!

Comments

• Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    I got one havent had a bagman in a while before
  • adamdivine
    adamdivine Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Haven't started yet, but i sure hope that's the case. Haven't seen a bagman in ages
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    I have 21 wins in the new season. Zero bagman. 20 purple Yelena's though, so there's that. 
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    23 in and no bagman, but I have received more 2*s than normal, even though most are the 4 2*s I currently don't have champed. 
  • j0nats
    j0nats Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    no bagman here... would definitely want another '   Bagman Party'... hopefully not win based progression
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hope so because I only have like six covers. Kicking myself for not rostering him when he had a pvp event and I got like seven of him. Oh well, at the time I was always tight on hp and still rostering 4s and now I'm swimming in hp.
  • danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Nope, you just been RNG'd.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't drawn any Bagman yet, 34 matches into the offseason.

I think there is something in Bagman's drop rate that makes runs of him more likely.  I had four in a row once, and two alliance mates had stretches of 3.  Not all together, though. Spaced out over months.  I've never heard of that happening with any other character, but then I don't know that anyone would notice or bother to mention if they did.  I don't ever recall receiving more than two in a row of any other 2*, though.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't seen Bag-Man for probably a year :/
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Calnexin said:
    I haven't drawn any Bagman yet, 34 matches into the offseason.

I think there is something in Bagman's drop rate that makes runs of him more likely.  I had four in a row once, and two alliance mates had stretches of 3.  Not all together, though. Spaced out over months.  I've never heard of that happening with any other character, but then I don't know that anyone would notice or bother to mention if they did.  I don't ever recall receiving more than two in a row of any other 2*, though.

I think you might be right, since my initial post (4 from 16) i've got no more and sitting on 4 from 40 (yay Hulkbuster!)

danielrandkai said:
    Nope, you just been RNG'd.
    exactly that!