Goon countdown timers firing on death

Options
Zalasta
Zalasta Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
I've got 4* Deadpool, Punisher Max, and Cloak & Dagger on the Cloak & Dagger required character mission in ISO-8 Lab: Nigeria, facing Ares, Ragnarok, and Criterion. I've killed Ragnoarok, and fire off Punishers green Merciless Charge, killing the Criterion while he's got a Shadow Knives countdown on the board. The criterion dies, and I lose purple. It's happened multiple times, but not every time. Pretty sure that's not supposed to happen.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you're using C&D's purple power bar as a measure of how much purple AP you have, that power changes cost based on the number of black (or yellow) tiles on the board. That board state can change on both players' turns.

If the Shadow Knives tile was really going off you should be losing Black and Green AP as well.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Zalasta If you think that Jaedenkaal's possible explanation is what you were seeing, please let us know here.  I'll mark the issue as "solved" if so.

If you think the issue is a countdown problem as you described, you should also report it to customer support via the in-game help menu.