Spider-Woman's Seeking Redemption does not block Team Up damage

Playing Spider-Woman in the 3Thor PVP, I have noticed twice that Seeking Redemption does not block damage from Team Ups as expected. Saw this when being hit by both a 3Cage Righteous Uppercut, and a 1Storm Mistress of the Elements. 

The health bar flashes green for a second as normal for blocking damage, but she still takes the damage from the ability.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I noticed that too, actually. It was a Gamora Deadly Strike team-up. Only ~1800 damage, but still.
  • panglossian
    panglossian Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Yep - me too; it was a Magnetized Projectiles (5x400hp) for me.
    I managed to convince myself that I must have imagined it; glad to know I'm not going mad.
  • RedMage13
    RedMage13 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    I was just coming to post this same thing.  Today I had the enemy team use Cherry bomb (lvl 228) for 3449 dmg on me as a team up power and seeking redemption tile was active and at Jessica's boosted lvl (367), it should block 100% of damage under 10072, or 70% if over that.  It was well under the 100% dmg reduction threshhold but blocked nothing and I took all 3449 dmg, :o/

On a sidenote, I almost lost this battle due to that because Gwenpool used Checkhovs gun and even if all 3 hit Jessica Drew, I'd have enough HP and dmg resistance to soak it all up, instead she died because of the earlier damage, and her black and red tiles were charged when she went down...-sigh-.