Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#107: Bags and Boards

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* R135 
* Boss poll 
* Favourite boss event. character poll, who did you pick?

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - my son's bus number is 133, I expect a shout out
    - I've only been to a Ren Faire the same number of times my dad hung me on a coat hook
    - I got no concerns or worries for Crashes until Anniversary time to see what sort of silliness they pull on us
    - I like all the Boss Events, but I'd pick Galactus as my favorite
    - I forget who I picked for my fav 3 and 5, but my fav (not the best) four star is always Gwenpool
    - Todd, I can't speak for, but I MAY take you up on that offer to sort your comics, Craig...one day...how big a bin we talking?
    - Not really much a pie guy #TeamCake
    - Hey, I have four star Gamora at level 292 4/4/5, she is a delight!
    - With three fully champed two stars, my vine is a variety of two star covers, nothing of note
    - no big rewards as after champing Doc Ock, I'm back on the HOOOOAAAARRD Train
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --Miles vs Jessica wasn't too bad. I just had to wait for her anti-damage countdown tile to disappear and the KO'd her.
    --I'm currently sitting on 20 Legendary tokens and 532 Command Points because I have so many characters that I want to level up before I risk pulling a cover that I'd have to have ISO for.
    --Uncommonly, I earned both the 4-star from Simulator and the season 10-pack.
    --Nova's red is the reason to use him. It takes an enemy out of the fight and does major damage to them when they land.
    --It amused me that Lockjaw was making sounds even with them set to off. Nothing can stop him!
    --I think Civil War may be my favorite boss event. There's a chance for rewards for two different 4-star characters. I love that.
    --Favorite 3-, 4-, and 5-stars: Hawkguy, A-Force Carol, and Doctor Strange (my best covered and highest level 5-star).
    --Organizing someone's comic collection sounds like a great project to me.
    --Spidey doesn't have to be amazing. He could be spectacular.
    --In a bit of irony, I'm NOT a VIP currently. I have to wait until payday on Friday to renew.
    --Nice Mallrats reference!
    --Nice Clue reference!
    --Rewards of the Week: A Bag-Man in Lightning Rounds, Yondu from Simulator progression, and my 10-pack gave me an Iceman (Champion level) that triggered a Bonus Hero Battery Bird.