Options
2»

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Felonius said:

Also - Yay Nova fix!

Begin speculation on which aspect of Airborne status and powers is now broken. For example:

Vulture now takes damage from enemy Strike tiles every time he lands when Nova is on the opposing team, even if he wasn't sent airborne by Rocket Man. 

/baselessSpeculation
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Felonius said:

Also - Yay Nova fix!

Begin speculation on which aspect of Airborne status and powers is now broken. For example:

Vulture now takes damage from enemy Strike tiles every time he lands when Nova is on the opposing team, even if he wasn't sent airborne by Rocket Man. 

/baselessSpeculation
    You're being too specific about it.
    All characters take damage equal to the enemy team's strike tiles when landing from an airborne status. I sent Gwenpool's teammates up with plot armor to avoid a big AOE hit. She died, and the enemy was able to take out the protect tiles (who uses 3* Captain Marvel team ups!?) before the allies landed. Suddenly, they took 1500 damage each, killing one immediately, and match damage took out the other.
  • penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Very pleased to see the Nova fix. He's a relatively recent champ for me, so I'll be glad to get to really experience him.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone,

Here are the Pre-Release Notes for the upcoming patch update.

What's Changed:
    • Fixed a rare crash issue that involves a character that is downed by matching their Countdown or Trap tile.
    • The Hero Points displayed after purchasing a Hero for Hire store offering will now immediately show the correct amount of Hero Points in all store offerings.
    • Bonus Hero odds will no longer display incorrectly in the Pack Odds screen when no Bonus Heroes are selected.
    • Matching a friendly Fortified Daredevil (Man Without Fear)'s Ambush tile will no longer create two copies of the Trap tile.
    • The Next Level text for Iceman (All-New X-Men)'s power Uncanny Snowman will no longer display both versions of the power at the same time.
    • Nova (Sam Alexander)'s power Rocket Man will now take into account friendly Strike tiles when dealing damage.
    • Yondu (Awesome Mix Volume 2)'s powers will now correctly play sound effects when fired.
    Who even fortifies trap tiles???
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone,

What's Changed:
    • Fixed a rare crash issue that involves a character that is downed by matching their Countdown or Trap tile.
    • The Hero Points displayed after purchasing a Hero for Hire store offering will now immediately show the correct amount of Hero Points in all store offerings.
    • Bonus Hero odds will no longer display incorrectly in the Pack Odds screen when no Bonus Heroes are selected.
    • Matching a friendly Fortified Daredevil (Man Without Fear)'s Ambush tile will no longer create two copies of the Trap tile.
    • The Next Level text for Iceman (All-New X-Men)'s power Uncanny Snowman will no longer display both versions of the power at the same time.
    • Nova (Sam Alexander)'s power Rocket Man will now take into account friendly Strike tiles when dealing damage.
    • Yondu (Awesome Mix Volume 2)'s powers will now correctly play sound effects when fired.
    I believe it was one of those weird edge cases where a fortified tile had its friendly, special tile removed by an enemy ability, then a trap tile gets created in that spot afterwards.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Updated to Final Release Notes. No changes
  • Milk Jugz
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone,

What's Changed:
    I believe it was one of those weird edge cases where a fortified tile had its friendly, special tile removed by an enemy ability, then a trap tile gets created in that spot afterwards.
    Weird, have never even heard of that happening. But, I recognize it as a possibility..............
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    Brigby said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone,

What's Changed:
    Weird, have never even heard of that happening. But, I recognize it as a possibility..............
    I've had strike/protect/attack tiles propagate in empty fortified tiles, I would assume it's possible for traps to do the same thing. 
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Maybe it's just me, but I just updated to r135 on my android phone, as well as an iPad, and am getting check internet connection screen again.

Update: works on my phone on data instead of wifi
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes I get the check internet when I try to go into a fight. 
  • Ayasugi-san
    Ayasugi-san Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I haven't updated to the new release (my tablet's tried several times, keeps getting a server connection error) and I'm also seeing the check internet error when I try to play a node.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 701 Critical Contributor
    Options

Just updated. The app is now asking for a review, but unlike with previous releases I can no longer choose "No Thanks." It's either "I can help!" or "Remind me later."

I hate leaving reviews. If this has now turned into nagware, I'll be disappointed.

• Milk Jugz
    Options

Just updated. The app is now asking for a review, but unlike with previous releases I can no longer choose "No Thanks." It's either "I can help!" or "Remind me later."

I hate leaving reviews. If this has now turned into nagware, I'll be disappointed.

I'm in the same boat. I've always selected "No Thanks". Now, the option is gone and everyday since the update I've had to select "Remind me later". It has turned into nagware........
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,493 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:

I'm in the same boat. I've always selected "No Thanks". Now, the option is gone and everyday since the update I've had to select "Remind me later". It has turned into nagware........

Select "I can help!" then don't say anything.  I did that on Sunday and it hasn't bothered me since.

Probably shouldn't have done it in the middle of a shield hop, but I didn't get hit so that much went off okay....